Chapter 45: Good smell

In the winter in the north, there was heavy snow with goose feathers, and in Qingshuihe, when it was the coldest, only when I got up in the morning, some white frost was sprinkled on the roof, and the water tank in the yard formed a thin layer of ice, waiting for the sun to come out. , It disappeared.

I received a letter from the army again at home, and I sent it back with the letter, as well as a few cloth tickets, soap tickets, and sugar tickets saved by He Xiaoyun. These things are both necessities of life and very in demand. If it weren't for Wei Jianwei to have a share in the army, at home It's really useless. The cloth tickets issued by the commune at the end of the year are not enough for the whole family to add together.

They said in their letter that Wang Chunhua couldn't help but feel distressed when he could not buy vegetables on the ice and snow, and eat radishes and sauerkraut all day long.

Feng Qiuyue suggested: "Mom, otherwise let's take the vegetables in the yard, dry some dried vegetables and send them to the second brother."

Wang Chunhua thought for a while, nodded and said, "It's okay, and some dried sweet potatoes, Xiaohang loves to eat."

By the time Wei Jianwei received the package from home, it was already the twelfth lunar month.

At the end of the get off work time, he put away half of the battle plan he had read, and prepared to take it back to continue watching.

Lin Yuefei swayed in from the door and showed him the scarf around his neck, "This is just sent by your sister-in-law, and I told her, it's not cold or cold, what kind of scarf do you wear? She doesn't listen. You have to knit one for me yourself, look, these women are troublesome."

He was talking about troubles, but his face was smug. He wanted to carry a big loudspeaker with him and shout wherever he went, telling others how much his wife cares about him.

Wei Jianwei glanced at him, turned his head and took the scarf from the hanger around his neck, took out the gloves and earmuffs from the drawer, put on the equipment enough to kill Lin Yuefei, gave him a condescending posture, and then walked away. NS.

Lin Yuefei was left to savor this silent contempt in a daze.

These three-piece suits were prepared by He Xiaoyun. Originally, Wei Jianwei didn't wear it very much. He felt a little troublesome and didn't act swiftly. But since Lin Yuefei wanted to compare with him, of course he had to stay with him to the end, and he couldn't lose.

Back home in the cold wind, opened the door, and the warm air pounced on his face.

"Dad!" Wei Yuanhang shouted.

He Xiaoyun poked her head out of the kitchen when she heard the movement, "you're back."

Wei Jianwei nodded in response, closed the door, and shut the wind and snow outside.

"Dad, what's in your hand?" The child dropped the toy and surrounded him curiously.

"Is it sent from home?" He Xiaoyun wiped her hands and walked out.

Wei Jianwei hung his coat on the hanger, nodded and said, "Just arrived in the afternoon."

He Xiaoyun opened the package and wowed in surprise, "It's dried vegetables, and there are a lot of dried sweet potatoes."

When Wei Yuanhang heard this, he immediately leaned over the table and said, "I want to eat dried sweet potatoes, mother I want to eat!"

He Xiaoyun sent him to two and sent him away, and then read the letter with Wei Jianwei.

He stood behind her with one hand around her waist and the other holding her letter-holding hand, basically holding her.

"Why stand so close..." He Xiaoyun murmured, but did not push him away.