Chapter 59: children

This is the first time He Xiaoyun has used the word love to describe her relationship with Wei Jianwei.

I don't know how other people fall in love, but according to her experience from film and television dramas and novels, two people's relationship is nothing more than the stages of ambiguity, confession, association, and marriage, and she and Wei Jianwei are at the beginning. At the end.

So they never talked about words like .. like and love.

He Xiaoyun leaned on Wei Jianwei's shoulder and allowed him to walk around the house holding herself in his arms. She thought to herself, this sense of peace of mind should be love.

Probably because the two of them have a strong heart, Wei Jianwei looked at her completely dependent, and asked with a smile, "You only found out that you really like me today?"

He Xiaoyun subconsciously nodded, and just moved her head, she suddenly recovered, abruptly stopped her movements, raised her eyes to look at him, and deliberately said: "Who likes you? I found out that you are particularly stinky today."

Even if the thoughts in his heart are indeed as he said, she can't take the initiative to admit it, otherwise, this guy still doesn't care about going to heaven?

Besides, he never said he loved her, so she shouldn't say it first.

Wei Jianwei raised his eyebrows, knowing that she had always had a hard mouth, and didn't say much, so he lowered her head and blocked her mouth.

Probably affected by mood during the day, He Xiaoyun had a dream that night.

She dreamed that she had not escaped from the mountain in her previous life. She was **** by her parents and sold to fools. After running several times, she was caught back. Later, the fool's family locked her in the room with the chain as long as the window. Sitting by the window every day, looking outside.

One day, she saw Wei Jianwei appearing outside the window, still wearing a military uniform, with sunshine on his body, tall and handsome, his eyes were not looking at her, and he walked past her window without squinting.

He Xiaoyun called him loudly, but he didn't seem to hear it, and as he walked farther and farther, it didn't take long for him to disappear.

Tears gushed from her dry eye sockets. After being locked for so long, she had never cried. At this time, she seemed to have suffered a great grievance, crying like a child.

Wei Jianwei woke up and saw her eyes closed, tears oozing from the corners of her eyes.

He awakened people softly.

He Xiaoyun opened her eyes, and she felt a sense of loss of strength after crying. Her face was wet, and Wei Jianwei's shoulders were wet with tears.

She was stunned for a few seconds before she could distinguish the dream from reality.

"What did you dream about?" Wei Jianwei wiped the tears off her face, and the calluses on her hands rubbed the skin. It was slightly rough, but it made people feel at ease.

He Xiaoyun buried her face in his arms and waited for a while before she told him the dream just now.

In the dream, she felt that she could be wronged and miserable. Now she wakes up and describes it again. As she speaks, she finds many absurd and illogical things. So when it comes to the part where Wei Jianwei left, she no longer Continue to speak.

Such a big person, dreaming of crying with tears on her face, she feels that her face is almost impossible to save, and she will definitely be teased.

Sure enough, Wei Jianwei gestured to touch the sheets, "Let me see if the bed is wet."