Chapter 62: .Extra extra

He Xiaoyun occasionally thinks, is the world she lives in really a book? Could the so-called reality in the memory be a dream she had?

I don't think about these many times. After all, her life is full and busy, and she doesn't have much time to be sad.

The last time I remembered it was because of a classmate of Wei Yuanhang.

Wei Yuanhang is already in high school. A boy at this age has his own preferences and ideas. On weekends, he is more going out to play with his peers, rather than sticking to his parents as he did when he was a child.

There will be some guests at home this weekend. He Xiaoyun went out to buy vegetables in the morning. When she came back, she was at the gate of the compound. She ran into him and ran out. She confessed: "Uncle and Aunt Wu are going to come home for dinner at noon. Remember to come back early. "

"I know!" The big boy replied.

Under a tree on the other side of the road, his classmates were waiting there. One of the boys said: "Wei Yuanhang, hurry up, Yu Yanyan and the others may have already arrived in the library, and later they said we are like tortoises!"

"Who is the tortoise? It was obviously the girl who was late last time, and the girl is the big tortoise!"

"Then talk to those girls."

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

Several young people walked away laughing and making noise, but He Xiaoyun stayed there for a while before slowly walking home.

The name Yu Yanyan is very ordinary. When you shout Yanyan on the road, there may be five or six girls responding to you, but when this name appears with Wei Yuanhang, it evokes He Xiaoyun's memory—that's it. The name of the heroine in the book.

But she clearly remembered that the girl only met Wei Yuanhang after he graduated.

It is possible that her arrival has changed some things.

So she began to think again, is this really a book? Does the previous life she thought really existed?

Back home, changed clothes, absently choosing vegetables.

Before long, Wei Jianwei came back from the camp and walked out of the kitchen, she hadn't noticed yet.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

He Xiaoyun was taken aback, looked back at him, and groaned: "you won't make a sound when you come back."

Wei Jianwei is a bit innocent. Didn't he just talk to her when he said something?

He rolled up his sleeves and was about to choose vegetables with her. He Xiaoyun rushed to the side and said, "Pull out the pig's hair."

Planning to make Dongpo meat at noon, I bought pork with skin on it.

"Xiao Hang is not at home?" Wei Jianwei searched for tweezers.

"he went to the library with his classmates."

"Which classmates?"

He Xiaoyun laughed when she heard it, "Don't worry, I think they are all pretty good."

During the Chinese New Year last year, Wei Yuanhang and a few boys in his class set off firecrackers on the main road, scaring the girls passing by, and specially found the family home to file a complaint.

Wei Yuanhang, along with three or four male classmates, was pulled back by Wei Jianwei and ran for ten laps. All of them were sweaty and trembling during the winter.