Chapter 47: New Year

The troops have to celebrate the New Year. Wei Jianwei has recently been idle and spending more time at home. It just so happens that He Xiaoyun has menstruation again these few days. For many things, he will not let her do it and do it himself.

During the New Year in the North, he asked for fried meatballs. He Xiaoyun went to the countryside and asked Xu Lanxiang for advice. He Xiaoyun instructed Wei Jianwei to fry a basket of pork and radish meatballs, and fried their southern rice candy. Two snacks, one sweet and the other salty, were sought after by several children.

In this kind of weather, the cat could not be more comfortable eating snacks while roasting by the stove. If it weren't for the fear of teaching the children, He Xiaoyun would like to move the food to the bed.

She has finished reading the two books of her own. It's not easy to go out these days. Without going to the bookstore, she has been dealing with woolen yarn **** all day long. She has knitted a scarf, sweater and woolen trousers, a hat for Wei Yuanhang, and Wei Jianwei's gloves and earmuffs. Two days, I was removing a sweater that the child was wearing, and planned to add some thread and knit a waistcoat for Wei Jianwei.

Leisurely, it's New Year's Eve.

He Xiaoyun brought hot water, bathed Wei Yuanhang, and put on a new cotton coat.

"The new clothes can't get dirty, nor can you run downstairs to play in the snow, do you know?" She asked the child.

Wei Yuanhang nodded vigorously, "I'm playing with Rongrong and won't go downstairs."

"Auntie and they are busy, don't make trouble."

"I know." The little fat man responded, and the person had already ran to the next door.

Seeing him out, He Xiaoyun and Wei Jianwei began to prepare New Year's Eve dinner.

Pork, chicken, and fish may not be considered rich, but they have everything they should.

Wei Jianwei took the knife and neatly chopped the chicken into small pieces.

The chicken was bought a few days ago, ready to kill, don't worry about it breaking, this season, the windowsill is a natural cold storage.

Seeing his quick movements and cold expression, He Xiaoyun thought about the embarrassment that he was at her mother's house a few months ago, chasing the big **** all over the yard, and could not help teasing: "I didn't buy live chickens, are you loose? Took a big breath?"

Wei Jianwei glanced at her, did not speak, but suddenly came over, kissed her on the lips, then stood up straight, and continued to chop the chicken coldly.

He Xiaoyun was caught off guard and was kissed. It happened that after he finished kissing, he still looked as if nothing had happened. She stared for a while, then started to pinch his waist and said, "Let you pretend. "

Wei Jianwei's waist muscles shook sharply, and the chicken in his hand almost slipped out.

Unexpectedly, his reaction was so big, He Xiaoyun seemed to have discovered New World, with a malicious smile on her face, "Are you ticklish?"

As soon as the voice fell, she attacked again, coming with both hands, pinching each of his waists, and scratching his ribs in a strange way.

"Is it itchy? Is it itchy?"

Wei Jianwei finally couldn't stretch himself, dropped the knife, turned around, with one arm, trapped the naughty person in his arms.

"Hahahaha...You are actually ticklish!" He Xiaoyun was so happy that she rarely had the upper hand in front of the other party.