Chapter 23: Pure

In the end, the big **** fell under the chopper, and He Xiaoyun seriously suspected that the chicken could not run anymore after being chased, otherwise he would not die so easily.

He Xiaofen's family arrived just after the chicken was slaughtered.

She carried a basket and held the youngest daughter in her arms, and the eldest daughter was held by her husband Zhang Jinsheng.

"Yeah, you guys came quite early." After entering the door, seeing He Xiaoyun fading chicken feathers in the yard, He Xiaofen handed the child to Li Yuegui and rolled up his sleeves to help.

He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "It's not too late for you."

"There are eggs stewed in the pot, you and Jin Sheng will eat first." Li Yuegui said to the eldest daughter.

He Xiaofen listened and turned to explain to her husband: "You take the children to eat, I'm not hungry, I can't eat now."

Wei Yuanhang was playing there with a chicken tail, but when so many people came, he ran over to lean against He Xiaoyun.

"Why didn't Xiao Hang call Auntie today?" He Xiaofen teased him.

Wei Yuanhang called his aunt, still clinging to his mother, looking rather shy.

"I haven't seen him for a long time being a bit shy now. When you get to know him, he will be crazy." He Xiaoyun smiled and turned her head to see the child. "Here, go find them to play."

He Xiaofen and He Xiaoyun were two years apart, but they were married. Even Wei Yuanhang was born a few months earlier than He Xiaofen's eldest daughter, but because the two husband's families were not too close, they were busy separately for a month. It is hard to see that Wei Yuanhang is far less familiar with the two younger sisters than Yanyan from the house next door.

When the child saw a new playmate, he was somewhat reserved. He Xiaoyun coaxed a few more words before he ran into the house to find his sister.

"Where is my brother-in-law?" He Xiaofen's gaze rolled around in the yard.

The relationship between the younger sister and the brother-in-law is not good, she knows. At the beginning of the younger sister's deeds, she also looked down upon her, but in the end it was her own sister. Live your life well.

When I went to the Wei's house that day, I heard my sister talk about her brother-in-law's tone, which seemed to be more relaxed than before, but she couldn't rest assured that she hadn't seen the two kiss each other with her own eyes.

"Shhh..." He Xiaoyun lowered her voice, glanced into the room, and then said: "He helped dad fix the chicken ring in the backyard. Dad started repairing it yesterday, but it hasn't been repaired. If I let mom know that Jianwei helped, he will definitely have to do it again. Say dad."

He Xiaoyun nodded very understandingly. Li Yuegui said to He Dazhi. They had heard it since they were young, and they really had to hear the cocoon in their ears. They really didn't want to come back once, and they had to listen to her.

"You don't see that Jianwei still has this craft. You don't know. Your brother-in-law is at home. That's really lazy. Ask him to dry a diaper and drag him away. He has to be scolded by me to be happy, I see. , He owes it."

He Xiaoyun couldn't help laughing when she heard her brother-in-law's tone, which was the same as Mom said about Dad.

As he was talking, Zhang Jinsheng walked out holding his little daughter with a big face, "Huihui won't let me feed, nor won't your mother feed, will you come?"

"Go go," He Xiaofen said in an angry voice, "Didn't you see that I was busy?"

"Then I will help you pull out chicken feathers?" Zhang Jinsheng offered helplessly.