Chapter 55: bit her

The bookstore near the market, in the past, has been a lottery. Since the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination came out, every time He Xiaoyun went out to buy groceries, she could see a long line at the door of the bookstore. It is said that many people began to line up in the middle of the night, and many People can't buy it yet.

He Xiaoyun's textbooks and review materials were found in bookstores and waste recycling stations one after another in the past two years. Although some of them are relatively old, they are at least complete, which saves her the pain of grabbing books with others at this time.

That evening, Huang Lizhen came to look for her.

Knowing that she was nervously preparing for the exam, Xu Lanxiang and the others did not dare to bother easily. Huang Lizhen came here now, asking for something.

Among the four people they get along well with, Xu Lanxiang and Huang Lizhen are locals. They were introduced to marry their lover. Li Xijin, like He Xiaoyun, is a hometown with Lao Zhao and both are southerners.

There is a younger sister in Huang Lizhen's family. After graduating from high school a few years earlier, she was assigned to the northeast to jump in the queue. The family was able to return to the city last year because of their relationship.

Now she wants to take the college entrance examination, but she can't buy review materials.

With no one to borrow, Huang Lizhen just thought of coming to He Xiaoyun to try her luck here.

He Xiaoyun listened to her offer, handed her a copy of "Algebra" on the table, and said with a smile: "There are too many people in the bookstore, and I can't buy it, but I was lucky and found it in the recycling bin, and my sister-in-law took it. Bar."

Huang Lizhen was a little embarrassed: "You have to use it too... I will ask her to quickly finish the copy, and I will pay you back in two days."

"No hurry, I can review other things first."

Two days later, Huang Lizhen returned the book as promised, together with a basket of twenty eggs.

This time it was He Xiaoyun's turn to be embarrassed, "What is this? If nothing else, Jianwei's friendship with Lao Zhang, he knew that I had taken my sister-in-law's eggs, and he would definitely talk about me."

Huang Lizhen smiled and said: "This is our business. What does it have to do with their men? And it's not what I mean, it's my mother's insistence. Your book solves our family's urgent needs. If the younger sister can really get admitted. University, let alone 20 eggs, 200 can be given."

He Xiaoyun said, "Then wait until the little girl is admitted to college before sending it off. I will definitely accept it when the time comes."

Huang Lizhen lays down the eggs and walks outside, saying: "The time will be the time, now is now. You can keep the eggs. If you don't, my mother will bring them personally tomorrow. You are always embarrassed to trouble her old man, right? "

"Eh...sister-in-law..." She ran away as soon as she slipped, and He Xiaoyun couldn't get rid of it, and she was afraid that Huang Lizhen's mother would really come over, and she couldn't deal with the elders, so she had to accept it.

As soon as the news about the college entrance examination was finalized, He Xiaoyun and Wei Jianwei took a telegram to go home and asked Wei Jianhua if she intended to participate. If so, she could send him her review materials.

Today Wei Jianwei got off work and brought Wei Jianhua's reply. The content was not beyond He Xiaoyun's expectation. He has no interest in university.

He Xiaoyun folded the letter paper, glanced at Wei Jianwei's face, and said, "It's okay if Jianhua doesn't participate this time. It's too hasty this year. If you don't prepare, you will take the exam. If you fail the exam, your confidence will be affected. It's better to wait for him to think about it. At that time, you can still participate in the next summer."