Chapter 53: Love

After working on spring ploughing, it happened to be auspicious day. An uncle of Wei Jianwei married a granddaughter-in-law. The groom official was considered his cousin. Several members of the family were called to help. Only Feng Qiuyue could not leave because the child was too young and kept it. Housekeeping.

Early in the morning, He Xiaoyun and Wang Chunhua arrived at her uncle's house. Because they had already married two daughters-in-law, Wang Chunhua, who was quite experienced, was taken to discuss the details of the wedding banquet. He Xiaoyun went to the kitchen backyard to wash dishes and choose dishes with others.

Those who came to help were all young and old wives from the same brigade who were familiar with each other. As soon as He Xiaoyun arrived in the backyard, someone greeted her: "Have you eaten breakfast? There are still porridge and steamed buns in the pot. You can eat before you work."

She replied: "I have eaten it, and I didn't go out until I had dinner in the morning."

"Come and work, what kind of food, are you afraid your aunt won't give you food?" The other party joked.

He Xiaoyun also laughed.

Someone asked her again: "When will you and Jianwei leave?"

"There are four or five days left, this time the holiday is only twenty days."

A few people were curious about it, and they asked about the situation in the army, such as where she went to live, where to eat, and whether she would go to work in the field...

He Xiaoyun answered them one by one.

"It's better for you and Jianwei. I have a maiden nephew who has been in the army for seven or eight years. His wife still cannot join the army." Someone said.

Another said: "That's not enough level. Jianwei has been in the army for more than ten years. By the way, Xiaoyun, Jianwei has a lot of salary a month?"

When this question was asked, everyone else pricked their ears to listen.

He Xiaoyun still knows the truth that money is not exposed. If it is low, they must think she lied. If it is high, others will think carefully.

She said: "There are dozens of yuan, but outside, the money is not available. Jianwei is in the army. He eats and clothes are counted as his own. Sometimes his comrades are injured and retired. The child has two mouths. It's not like ours. You have to ask for money to buy a celery or firewood. There is nothing left all year round."

Thirty to forty is dozens, and seventy to eighty is also dozens. Wei Jianwei's salary is ninety yuan, she said that is not a lie.

I heard that there were dozens of yuan, and some people were jealous.

"In this way, it is still the best in the family. Although we are not rich, we can eat the vegetables in our own fields and the firewood in the mountains. Who dares to ask us for money?" The man said with a sense of superiority.

"Yeah," He Xiaoyun agreed with a smile, "It's cold in winter over there, and it snows a little bit, and there is no need to eat fresh food. This is really inferior to our Qingshuihe."

After a few more words, they soon chatted about other topics.

For a while, I said that someone's family had a big relationship and got the child into the factory. Then I said that the girl of the other person was not going to have a blind date this time. I have already met several times, and my eyesight is too high to be picky.

He Xiaoyun didn't know all these gossips, she just bowed her head to work, and nodded twice from time to time.

The person who asked Wei Jianwei's salary just now lowered his voice and said, "Xiao Min quarreled with Jianming again last night. In the morning, I saw her eyes were red."