Chapter 15: birthday

The next day, Wei Jianwei did not come back until dawn. He didn't go back to the room, he just fitted his clothes and slept on the newly repaired bamboo bed.

When Wang Chunhua got up in the morning, she was shocked when she saw a person lying in the hall.

As soon as she walked in, Wei Jianwei woke up, rubbed his temples and sat up, "Mom."

Wang Chunhua knew that he had barely slept, and felt a little distressed, "What should I do if I catch a cold while sleeping here? You take a rest, I'll make a bowl of porridge, you drink a bowl, and go back to the room to sleep."

"I'm not sleepy now." Wei Jianwei said. In the army, sometimes during exercise missions, he couldn't sleep for several nights, so he could only squint in the daytime. He just slept for a while, and he was full of energy.

He got up and went to the yard, scooped up the water in the water tank to wash, and then carried the bucket and pole to carry water.

His father and his brother did not have such good energy, although they came back from the field earlier than him, they are still asleep now.

In the room, He Xiaoyun was combing his hair, and Wei Yuanhang was also awake. One night later, he became alive again and turned somersault on the bed with the quilt.

He Xiaoyun packed herself up and changed him with clothes, "Don't roll, come and put on clothes."

"Mom, my teeth are good." Wei Yuanhang got up, grinning with joy, and showed a small white tooth at her.

"Yeah, yeah," He Xiaoyun sneered unceremoniously, putting her clothes on his head, "eat more plums today, the teeth will be better."

"Don't don't, don't eat plums." The child's head was wrapped in his clothes, and he shook his head repeatedly.

He Xiaoyun dragged his clothes down, exposed his head, and took his hands into the sleeves. After the jacket was worn, the remaining pants were better to wear, so she asked the child to come by herself, and she went to the kitchen to help. breakfast.

Wang Chunhua had already started a fire in the kitchen, and when He Xiaoyun came in, she said, "Jianwei was lying on the bamboo bed in the morning. When I saw him, I thought he were a thief."

"He's back?" He Xiaoyun was a little surprised. When she got up today, she specifically called Wei Yuanhang to also wake up, just to wait for Wei Jianwei to catch up in peace. No one was seen in the yard just now, thinking he was still in the field. head.

"I came back soon after dawn."

It's been an hour or two since I came back. Now although the sky is getting hot, it is still very cool in the morning. The bamboo bed is even more chilly, and there is no quilt. He must have been sleeping uncomfortably. He was probably afraid of waking them up. Go back to the room.

He Xiaoyun had to admit that except for sometimes fainting, that guy is very reliable most of the time.

Wang Chunhua took out two eggs from the urn and washed them and said, "Xiao Hang will make him a bowl of noodles for his birthday today."

Wei Yuanhang's birthday today?

He Xiaoyun was surprised again, why didn't he hear them talking until last night?

But thinking about it seriously, it seems normal. In this age, many people just barely fill their stomachs until they finish their work in a year. There is no time to care about birthdays or not, so the Wei family's situation is better, and Wang Chunhua again People who are not mean and mean make noodles specially on the birthday of family members.