Chapter 44: .044 Warm Winter

He Xiaoyun froze, Wei Jianwei seemed unaware, and asked, "Is it unaccustomed if the child is not here?"

"...A little bit." The little fat man kept twittering. She felt noisy when he was in front of him. If he was not in front of her, she would find that she was too deserted. More importantly, without him, there would be no relationship between her and Wei Jianwei. What can be blocked.

"I thought you wouldn't let him go to sleep next door," Wei Jianwei said, his chin was just behind her neck, and his breath was sprayed into He Xiaoyun's shoulder when speaking, causing her to shrink her shoulders uncomfortably.

"He slips faster than the rabbit, how can I stop it."

Wei Jianwei seemed to smile, and said, "If you want, I will bring him back now."

He Xiaoyun was silent for a while, took a deep breath, turned around in his arms, and the two faced each other and looked up at him.

"Then...what do you think?"

Wei Jianwei curled his mouth and said, "It doesn't matter how I think, it depends on your thoughts."

He Xiaoyun was a bit hot on her face. Although the two didn't say it clearly, they actually understood what the other meant.

She pursed her lower lip and said, "I...I'm a little scared."

Wei Jianwei stretched out his hand and patted her back gently, and said with a low smile, "You don't want to, I can still eat you? Go to sleep, don't think about it."

He Xiaoyun opened her eyes slightly: "Aren't you unhappy?"

"I'm just this big in your heart?" Wei Jianwei asked rhetorically.

She smiled embarrassedly and buried her head in his arms. Although they are so close, it is strange that they are not nervous at all now.

There was a faint scent of saponaria on his body, and his body temperature was slightly higher than that of her. The whole figure was like a big refreshing heater, and He Xiaoyun rubbed it with satisfaction.

Wei Jianwei paused with his hand on her back before continuing to pat.

He Xiaoyun didn't notice it at all, and reached out to play with the button on his chest, "I heard that Xi Jin talked about it today, and I knew that those gloves were specially made by you. Why didn't you mention them before?"

"Why mention it?" he asked.

He Xiaoyun couldn't help being speechless, why did he mention it? Of course it is to ask for credit. He doesn't say, how do others know how much he has spent behind his back?

Of course, there is a difference between the gloves bought from the store and the gloves made by the tailor who have worked so hard to wear leather and go to find the tailor made by the tailor.

However, if he is this kind of person who will take credit, maybe it is not him.

In the afternoon, the three of Xu Lanxiang teased her. Although she was shy, she felt a little bit sweet in her heart.

She rubbed his arms again, only feeling that this embrace was warm, reliable, and reassuring.

Seeing her obediently in her arms, just like a cat, Wei Jianwei both enjoyed and distressed, secretly sighed helplessly, and said, "It's not early, go to sleep."

"Yeah." He Xiaoyun responded, but still holding his button in her hand, she touched his chest several times inadvertently, like a fluttering feather, stirring his heart.

Wei Jianwei endured and tolerated. Knowing that Liu Xiahui could not do well, he finally reached out and patted her hip, as if he was teaching a child who was not well-behaved, but also brought a bit of frivolousness, "Be obedient, go to bed."