Chapter 38: tweeted

Because he wanted to invite Wei Jianwei's comrades-in-arms to dinner, He Xiaoyun mentioned it to him at the dinner table the next day.

"Everything that should be settled at home is settled. I want to invite everyone to have a meal, get to know each other, so that I don't meet on the road later, and I don't even know how to say hello."

Wei Jianwei frowned slightly. If it was just his comrades-in-arms, he would definitely say not to invite them, but He Xiaoyun also mentioned their family members, thinking of coming and going in the family area in the future, they and women have to deal with each other. If they get along, You can also ask her to make some friends, so as not to be too bored.

So he nodded and said, "Then invite them to eat in the restaurant."

He Xiaoyun smiled and said: "Since you are all close friends, it is sincere enough to invite them to come home, and you are wearing military uniforms one by one. If you go to the restaurant and you are seen, the influence will not be good."

"You can't be too busy alone." Wei Jianwei said, and he didn't want her to work hard to cook for others.

"Don't underestimate me," He Xiaoyun raised her chin slightly, "When our family is busy with farming, I have cooked meals for six or seven people alone. Besides, my sister-in-law will definitely help me when the time comes."

Wei Jianwei was still reluctant, and suggested: "Should I go to the restaurant to order some dishes to bring back?"

"Oh, just listen to me," He Xiaoyun said, joking again, "I want your comrades-in-arms to taste my cooking skills, and people will envy you at that time."

But Wei Jianwei just didn't want others to taste her cooking skills. Seeing her insistence, he nodded in agreement and confessed: "You don't need to cook too much."

"I don't see that you are still a petty man." He Xiaoyun was funny.

After making an agreement with Wei Jianwei, she went to Xu Lanxiang to find out. After all, Wei Jianwei only knew his comrades in arms, and Xu Lanxiang knew better about the situation of these comrades' family members.

Hearing her intentions, Xu Lanxiang happily said, "You can ask me about this. You old Wei is the same as our old Wang, and only those who are doing well. Lao Lin's family did not join the army, and Lao Zhao followed Lao Zhang's family members live upstairs. You have only been here for two days. I haven't had a chance to introduce you to you. As for the rest, I'm not the same as us. I usually meet them. Just say hello with a smile, no need. Invite them to dinner."

He Xiaoyun did not expect that this small family building would also be divided into different sects.

Xu Lanxiang said: "As for the children, I have three here, Lao Zhao and Lao zhang, one person and two, plus you, there are eight. Although the petty baby doesn't need to be on the table, the house will definitely be noisy at that time, you Be mentally prepared."

He Xiaoyun nodded, and after inquiring from Xu Lanxiang, she began to formulate a recipe.

Wei Jianwei and the others will be free until the day after tomorrow, and there are still two days to go, but she pays much attention to this matter, not only for the beginning of her socializing in the family building, but also for not losing Wei Jianwei's face.

She was lying on the table thinking about the recipe. Wei Yuanhang and Wang Derong were playing with building blocks next to him. Last night, she told the little fat man that Rongrong could be invited to play at home instead of always going to other people's homes. He just had breakfast today. I ran to the next door and invited people over.