Chapter 46: Thoughtful

In the second half of the twelfth lunar month, Lao Zhao and Li Xijin took their children back to their hometown on vacation.

Lao Zhao is the deputy commander of the third battalion and a subordinate of Wei Jianwei. As the commanders of the third battalion, the two cannot take vacation at the same time. For many years, Wei Jianwei has chosen to go home during the spring sowing.

Although it is approaching the end of the year, the family building is not as lively as it used to be because of several cadres on vacation. Fortunately, Lao Wang's family is not ready to leave, otherwise He Xiaoyun feels that she will definitely be bored.

This was her first year in the army, and it was also the first time for a family of three to celebrate the New Year alone. In any case, it should not be too sloppy. Although the snow on the outside has not melted, He Xiaoyun chose a day with the sun to go to the streets with Xu Lanxiang to buy new year goods.

The two of them wrapped themselves up tightly and did not take any children, striving for a quick decision.

"Are you and Lao Wang going back to visit relatives after the beginning of spring?" He Xiaoyun asked Xu Lanxiang.

It was too cold, and the breath that she exhaled became a white mist, which was blown by the wind and adorned behind her like a scarf.

Xu Lanxiang shook her head, curled her neck, and buried half of her face under the scarf, "Lao Wang's family has many brothers, and we have been separated a few years ago. The room originally allocated to us was put aside by them because people were not at home. Things, some things in this, became their public warehouse, but after we went back, we didn't have a place to stay, and we simply won't go back these two years."

He Xiaoyun guessed that she was so gentle and light, I am afraid there are too many odd things in it, otherwise, she and Lao Wang are both good-tempered people, if it weren't for the excessive family members, it wouldn't be enough to talk about them now.

He Xiaoyun would not naively think that all families in the world are brothers and sisters, and their parents are kind. Even if they were in a good relationship when they were young, they will gradually become alienated when they become homes and gradually focus on their own small family.

"What about you?" Xu Lanxiang asked her, "Don't be upset when I say this. I remember that there are several brothers in Old Wei's family, do they still live together?"

"They all live together, there are a lot of people." He Xiaoyun said.

Xu Lanxiang smiled and said, "That's why your family members get together, so it's lively. If you don't get together and quarrel every day, it's better to be separated and quiet."

He Xiaoyun remembered the content of the book. She remembered that the Wei family was also separated, and the initiator was the original body. Because she saw Feng Qiuyue gave birth to a daughter, she thought she couldn't compare with the son she had, so she was emboldened to split the family. .

Now she has become the original body, as long as she does not make trouble, the family will naturally be harmonious.

Thinking of this, He Xiaoyun suddenly felt a little funny. Others traveled through, fighting with the best of wits all day long. She was good, and she became the best of herself. She is not a demon, and everyone has a good life.

She did the New Year's goods for the first time and had no experience, so she learned from Xu Lanxiang and bought a few catties of pork, a chicken, a plate of tofu, two fish, some dried shiitake mushrooms, dried fungus and other dry goods, as well as melon seeds, peanuts, and pine nuts. I also bought two bottles of canned fruit in a large amount of dried fruits, as well as sweets and biscuits as snacks. In addition, there are some miscellaneous things, and I have a large bag and a small bag.