Chapter 48: so crowded

After the Chinese New Year, the days ran fast, and after the first month, the ice and snow began to melt. The letter from Qingshuihe said that the peach blossoms and apricot blossoms had already bloomed.

After cats for a winter, after the snow melted, He Xiaoyun would walk downstairs every day. She took a fancy to a vacant lot behind the family building and confirmed to Wei Jianwei that the land had no owner and was useless, so she went to the market to buy it. Sowed some vegetable seeds.

A few days later, the first batch of radish seedlings appeared. When the seedlings grew to more than ten centimeters in length, she cut them off. In addition to eating at home, she also gave some to the neighbors upstairs and downstairs, and then sprinkled them a second time. seed.

Xu Lanxiang, Huang Lizhen and others found her work very interesting. They planted some green onions and celery. Gradually, other people were also driven. There was a vegetable growing trend in the whole family building. The empty space was all divided by the women.

When He Xiaoyun's small vegetable garden had a similar scale, the day when Wei Jianwei home vacation came. She entrusted the vegetable plot to Xu Lanxiang and asked her to go out to the street with her to buy something for the family.

"I won't see you for some days, no wonder I can't bear it." Xu Lanxiang said while helping her choose fabrics.

In the past few months, He Xiaoyun has saved some cloth tickets. She plans to buy two pieces of cloth to make a piece of clothing for Wang Chunhua and Li Yuegui.

Hearing Xu Lanxiang's words, she said: "It's only ten or twenty days, just a blink of an eye."

Originally, she did not join the army. Wei Jianwei's annual vacation to visit her spouse was 30 days. Now there is only a vacation to visit her parents. Excluding the time on the way back, there are still 20 days.

"By the time Xiao Hang will not be there, Rong Rong will definitely read it to me, look at it, that kid is so annoying."

He Xiaoyun joked: "If my sister-in-law is willing, let Rongrong go home with me."

"I can't wait." Xu Lanxiang also smiled.

After choosing two pieces of cloth in colors suitable for the elders and patterns that are not available in small county towns, the two of them continued to shop in the store for a long time before buying everything.

Last time, He Xiaoyun took Wei Yuanhang out alone, cautiously along the way, not daring to get distracted, this time with Wei Jianwei, it was much easier.

When they arrived in the county, the genius had just been dimly lit. They took the first bus back to Qingshuihe. Although they didn't live here for a long time, He Xiaoyun still had something in her heart to finally return when looking at the familiar scenery outside the car window. The emotion of home.

"Are you tired?" Wei Jianwei asked her when she arrived at the commune and got off the car.

He Xiaoyun shook her head, looked at the green scenery all around, took a deep breath of fresh air, and smiled: "I feel full of energy. I can walk back and forth from here to home."

She bowed her head and asked Wei Yuanhang: "We are almost home. Do you know which way to go home?"

The three of them stood at the fork in the way from the commune back to the Qingshuihe brigade. Wei Yuanhang had visited this place several times before, but he was a little younger and had not returned home for more than half a year. Right now he hesitated for a while before pointing at it. One way, definitely said: "Go here!"

"Not bad." He Xiaoyun smiled and touched his head.

Wei Jianwei was carrying luggage, she led the children, and the three of them were walking on the yellow mud road in the country. The roadside was green and green weeds. The paddy fields on both sides were already filled with water. Not far from the mountains, the azaleas bloomed all over the mountains, blowing on their faces. In the wind, mixed with the fragrant fragrance of grapefruit flowers, it is a completely different color from the north in the late spring.