Chapter 56: Good News

After more than a month of intense preparation for the exam, in November, He Xiaoyun participated in the first round of the college entrance examination. In this exam, some candidates were selected to participate in the formal college entrance examination in December.

After the exam, she had a certain degree of assurance about her situation.

Resuming the college entrance examination in the first year, neither the amount of questions nor the degree of difficulty can be compared with the later college entrance examinations. Perhaps the current students do not find it easy, because their teachers hardly teach this knowledge in their middle school classrooms. , But for He Xiaoyun, it is very advantageous.

Although nearly ten years have passed since her high school days, she still has the foundation and a little foundation. Coupled with the two years of self-study, she estimates that it must be stable to enter a university. It only depends on the level of grades and whether it can be well. The school is admitted.

Thinking of this, she was relaxed.

After all, she didn't have much ambitions. For example, she must be admitted to the country's first university. For her, it was an unattainable existence.

This is a deep mark left by the previous life. At that time, because of the economic poverty and the backward education, their entire county could not produce a student who could be admitted to the Capital University in a year. He Xiaoyun's grades at that time were not top-notch, so she did not dare to expect it.

This time, her goal is only to be admitted to a university in the capital area. After all, Wei Jianwei and her children are here, and she doesn't want to run too far.

After leaving the examination room, Wei Jianwei came to take her home. In order to take care of the examinee's mood, he dared not ask half of the examination about the examination.

He Xiaoyun saw his hesitation and stopped, and said with a smile: "I feel pretty good, and I should be able to pass the exam."

Wei Jianwei's expression was slightly loose, and a smile appeared in his eyes: "Come to the restaurant to celebrate?"

"It's too early to celebrate," He Xiaoyun laughed, "I can tell someone how to joke, so wait."

Back to the family building, He Xiaoyun went to Xu Lanxiang, "Sister-in-law, let's accumulate sauerkraut tomorrow!"

At this time last year, the sauerkraut had already accumulated. This year, for her exams, everything was pushed back. Now I finally let go of a big stone, and I naturally get busy if I am busy.

Xu Lanxiang watched her expression, hesitated for a moment, and finally did not mention the question of the exam. He just nodded and said: "Okay, Lizhen said two days ago that she would also accumulate a little bit, and call her tomorrow."

That night, He Xiaoyun ate well and slept soundly. The next day, Wei Jianwei and Wei Yuanhang were sent out and went to the next door.

Huang Lizhen came earlier than her and was talking to Xu Lanxiang.

"How's your sister doing in the exam?"

Huang Lizhen shook her head: "I was at my mother's house yesterday, and when I saw her back, she looked sad, and I knew she must have failed the exam. What about Xiaoyun, have you asked her?"

"I don't dare to ask. She came to me before and looked very relaxed. I don't know if she did well in the exam or if she wanted to."

"Oh, I don't think we should ask any more, so we don't need to put them under psychological pressure, and we will know it after a while."