Chapter 60: home

After the summer vacation, He Xiaoyun and Wei Jianwei took Wei Yuanhang back to their hometown.

I came back this year later than in previous years. The rice in the field has grown old and tall. At first glance, it is lush and green.

When I got home, I just sat down and drank water. Before the family could say a few words, the people on the team came to visit.

There are only a few hundred households in the small Qingshui River. It is rare that there is something new. He Xiaoyun was admitted to university last year and was discussed by everyone until this year.

Looking at the entire commune, few people were admitted to college. In Qingshuihe, it was only He Xiaoyun and another educated youth. When the news came, even the cadres in the commune came to congratulate Xi, the elders of the He family and the Wei family. Face.

It happened that the young couple didn't come back during the Chinese New Year. The big guy was full of curiosity and couldn't find anyone to ask. At this moment, I heard that the two arrived home, didn't they both come.

There were too many people here, and there were not enough chairs at home, so Wang Chunhua hurriedly asked Wei Jianhua to borrow a few long benches next door.

Before he came back, He Xiaoyun expected that there would be a lot of people coming to the door. She bought several packs of sweets and glutinous rice cakes, and she was just right now.

These snacks are usually rare, but now few people are paying attention to it, and almost all of their eyes are on He Xiaoyun and can't be pulled off. Look at her novel white shirt, beautiful eye-catching red skirt, and the pair of small leather shoes, set off by the gray and unsophisticated people around her, she is even more beautiful than in the movie!

Look at Wei Yuanhang, wearing white clothes and black pants, with clean hands and face, and a well-behaved appearance. He immediately compared the children with nasal mucus to the soil.

Many people eat sugar in their mouths, and feel sour and admired: The people who entered the city are really different. Not long ago, everyone's life was almost the same.

But when I think of He Xiaoyun and Wei Jianwei's abilities, I can't express the sour words in my heart. I am busy inquiring about what the university looks like, how much tuition is, and what kind of work I can do after studying...

He Xiaoyun said everything she knew. Not only did she say that going to university not only requires no tuition, but the state also provides subsidies, the eyes of children at home are brightened, and even some people who are not ready to let their children study are also a little shaken in their hearts.

By the time the wave after wave of people join in the fun is over, it's noon. Wang Chunhua felt distressed that the three of them had been on the train all night. After lunch, he took Wei Yuanhang to sleep in his house, and asked He Xiaoyun to go to rest as soon as possible.

The room was kept as they were at home. Wang Chunhua often cleaned and ventilated, and there was no peculiar smell. He Xiaoyun changed into home clothes, lay on the mat, and sighed comfortably.

The wind blew through the bamboo forest behind the house, rustling, and I don't know which tree was screaming, the breeze outside the window brought the fragrance of grass, the voices of people gradually disappeared, and sleepiness came up...

Half-awake and half-sleeping, when she noticed Wei Jianwei approaching, He Xiaoyun mumbled the sound of heat. Wei Jianwei took out a big pu fan from the bedside table, and the cool breeze blew on her body, and she quickly fell asleep.

Wake up again, the hottest time of the day has passed. Wei Jianwei was not in the room. He Xiaoyun lay down for a while and heard the child's immature laughter in the yard.