Chapter One: Untold Beginning

The Henituse territory is celebrating the birth of the first child of their count. Inside the Henituse mansion, a baby's cry can be heard and in one of the rooms, a mother holding her baby, and a father hugging the mother and child can be seen.

"My baby Cale, welcome to this world." said the mother to her child with tears slowly falling downs her cheeks.

Jour, the countess of the territory, despite having a weak constitution, had successfully delivered the first young master. The workers in the mansion are praying, saying thanks to the gods that helped their countess to survive the hurdle she just faced.

Jour herself can't thank the gods enough as she thought how she was able to safely give birth to his son. She kept looking at her baby with a smile on her face and just kept saying thank you.

Count Deruth is not an exception, he is speechless and can only cry in front of his family. He feels relieved, he can't control his emotions while looking at scene in front of him. His beautiful wife and his precious son.

"Thank you dear. Good job. Thank you!" the count said after slightly kissing the forehead of his wife.

Everyone in the territory had heard the good news and are now gleefully talking about the new blessing that their territory had received. The streets are bustling and the kids are also feeling the happiness in the surroundings.

The celebration lasted for a week, and they could say it was the warmest early winter they have had so far.

**********

In a forest somewhere in the Eastern continent, a hooded man can be seen putting what seems to be a bundle of blankets in a basket with a note.

<Your liege has come. Serve him well this time again>

The hooded man then disappeared into what seems to be a portal and mumbled.

"I wonder if he can complete it this time."