Extra Two: Age Doesn't Matter

Some time after the failed physical training, a certain redhead is still happily snoozing on his cozy bed. It is now late in the morning and the redhead is still showing no signs of waking up.

"Sigh... this puppy is more laid-back now that he's done reading and doesn't have to do his morning run. A morning walk would have been helpful, but I guess even that would be a feat for this puppy. Now that I think about it, when he's like this, he more of a kitty than a puppy. Interesting." 

Ron mumbled benignly as he looked at his puppy/kitty young master still sleeping on the bed. If Cale could see his smile, he would surely shiver in fear. Fortunately, he is still lost in dreamland.

Ron decided to wake up the redhead again later. He finally succeeded to wake him up before lunch time. Ron gave Cale his morning lemon tea, with honey, and proceeded with their usual routine.

"Young master, the count said if you're ready, you should have lunch together."

"Hmmm... let's go."

They soon arrived at the count's office. The family usually dines together at breakfast and dinner. For lunch however, since each of them have their own tasks to attend to, they usually eat by themselves in different places in the mansion.

Beacrox and Ron are now placing the food on the table and the redhead found this as the perfect time to start his plan.

"Beacrox, can you teach me how to cook?"

clink

Beacrox, stunned by the sudden question, hastily dropped the utensils and it made some sound.

"Why do you want to learn how to cook son?"

"Just. No big reason."

'I want to eat bulgogi, kimchi, tteokbokki, mochi and other food. I have to gain access to the kitchen for that.'

"I see. So, what about it Beacrox? Can you help Cale?"

"Um, of course count. But I'm not sure if I have the qualifications to do so."

"You don't need such bullshit." 

Deruth flinched at his son's choice of words. Ron just remained his benign expression while thinking about how to 'talk' to his puppy young  master later. Beacrox was also shocked but still had a stoic face.

"You're food is good and that's why I want you to teach me." Cale said coldly which made Deruth make a fake cough.

"Ahem... Beacrox, you heard him. There is no such thing as qualifications for you to teach Cale."

'Good. This is exactly why I started this talk here like this. I know father will support me so Beacrox can't say no.' Cale smirked internally at the success of his plan.