Chapter Thirty-four: Somehow, Once Again

During the banquet with the important people from the church of the Sun God, the nobles and kingdoms' representatives were livelier than the other night. It's the second time each of them are seeing each other, hence, the familiarity is making it easy for them to communicate to each other.

In the corner, a blond man could be seen sipping his wine with eyes wandering in the crowd.

"I hope he doesn't cause any more trouble."

*

While the nobles are making connections with other nobles and the church, a certain redhead was doing his best put on a weak façade in front of another blond.

The redhead had started to use Record the moment he stepped in the room. Cale- Kim Rok Soo is many things and of them is being meticulous. Although he wouldn't admit it if asked. His eyes cautiously wandered through the room and onto the table in front of him.

Cale felt a hand around his waist and he immediately looked at the prince.

"Please, have a seat." The blond said with a smile while guiding the redhead to his seat.

Cale, who is seemingly oblivious to Adin's intention, sat and thought.

'Guess he was checking for a weapon.' 

He looked at the prince who sat across the table.

"I know you are still recovering, so I have prepared some light drinks for you young master Cale." The prince said while motioning his hands towards the non-alcoholic drink by the redhead's of the table.

"This noble is delighted for such consideration, your highness. I will never forget your benevolence." He said with his innocent smile.

The dark lit room truly emphasizes the shape of his small, well defined face and the light from the moon passing through the balcony is giving his pale skin a light glow. 

'I'm feeling tired again. I want to get this over with already.' He then stopped using Record and decided to use it when the conversation starts to get interesting.

'Ah... I want to wrap my hands around that neck with his tears falling from his eyes.'

Prince Adin couldn't stop his lustful thoughts while looking at the redhead.
He didn't plan to make any move for the night, but he's definitely thinking of leaving a strong impression.

He raised his glass and Cale did as well.

"A toast for your good health, young master Cale."

"Yes. For my health. Thank you your highness."

They both chugged their drink for the wonderful toast, then started their meal.

The prince sliced his steak and saw the red liquid oozing out from it.

'How nice would it be if this red also oozes out from his body.' He thought as stole a glance from the redhead.

Cale put a slice in his mouth and critically judged the taste.

'Hmm.. it is good. It's juicy and the meat is soft but, Beacrox hyung's steak is still the best.' His eyes then looked at a corner where Raon said he would be watching from. 'I'm sorry Raon. I can't give you food.'

As if the little dragon understood his human, he spoke in Cale's mind.

-Human! Do you want to give me food?