Chapter Twelve: Anytime, Anywhere

At the Henituse county, the workers at the mansion are in chaos. When news of the first young master being abducted, the count was enrage. The young master's loyal servant and his son, a chef of the young master, suddenly exuded deadly aura around them. The workers were on eggshells as they try to do their tasks, it didn't help that they were also very worried of their first young master. They could only pray and trust the count and his people to save the young master.

The count mobilized the knights to search the perimeter of the county. Then the father and son duo set out with their neatly polished weapons. The count also assigned some knights under their command.

After about four hours of search, someone reported that they saw a suspicious carriage around Harris village the other day and the witnesses suspected the two people travelling on it, since the said carriage passed from the Tolz territory then straight to Harris village.

The father and son duo along with some knights were teleported to Harris Village by two mages hired by the count. The count stayed behind in the estate in case any urgent news from the other knights need to be attended right away.

As soon as they arrived at the Harris village, the knights that arrived there first talked to Ron. They then deduced that the abductors might have taken the first young master into the forest.

"Uhm... sir Ron, this young man here just came last month. He claims to have lived in the Forest of Darkness for before coming here." The village chief told Ron.Ron looked at the village chief and the young man beside her. The man appears to be a teen. He carries a sword and has a built of someone whose been fighting for a long time.

"He says he might be able to help. He can't speak the language well but we taught him some basic words." The chief explained to Ron.

"Young man. What's your name?"

"I'm Choi Han." The young man answered.

"Very well. Let's go."

They set foot in the Forest of Darkness, Ron had only taken the best knights as it still one of the forbidden regions in the Western continent, therefore it is very dangerous. Three hours passed by quickly until Ron finally found some tracks.

While following the tracks, Ron noticed that area had been roamed around for a few days now. There were tracks leading to different kinds of directions. Then he saw branches of a certain tree scattered around the area. He instructed the knights to scout in three directions. After the knights were out of sight. Choi Han, who had been quietly following them, spoke first.

"I lived here be-before." He caught the father and son's attention. He then added. "Tho- those, they from a plant that help re- repel m-monsters because of the strong sm-smell." He keeps stuttering as he hasn't mastered the language yet.

"Alright. Make sure you don't fall behind." Ron said and Choi Han just nodded.

**********