Chapter Twenty-two: Another Uncle

Keith woke up with heavy eyelids and stiff body. He opened his eyes but he couldn't see anything. His eyes were blindfolded and his hands were tied.

'Damn! What the hell happened?' He cursed in his mind but he didn't make a move to not alert the people with him the moving wagon.

"Hahahha... such an easy mission. The boss would be delighted."

"Kuhahahahaha.... we didn't even have to do much. Just a simple sleeping smoke and he's knocked out. How come a rich young master doesn't have any guard?"

'They must have released the smoke while I was already asleep. Haaaa... for some reason, this feels like another Deja Vu. I hope they also took my things.'

As if on cue, the men talked about his belongings.

"Hey this only has clothes. And this one has... what the heck are these? Pillows? Blankets?"

"What? Why would he buy those things in person. Perhaps he isn't a rich young master like we thought?"

"But the rumors said he was going around the city buying anything and drinking a lot."

"Ha! Anyway, if we don't get a ransom for this young man, we can just sell him in Molden kingdom. We can just add him to the people we're goung to deliver there next week.

'What? Selling people? These mother fuckers are human trafficers. Damn it! If only I could get a hold of my spatial bags. Okay. Calm down. Huuuu... let's think of a plan.'

"Hey, hurry up. I'm already hungry and tired. Why do we have to take this route? We would have arrived earlier if we had just taken the usual one."

"Fool. There were some people seen in that area. What if they're bandits? The boss is now talking with the other big guys in the Mercahnt Alliance to do something about those people."

'Merchant Alliance? That's one of the two factions in Leeb-An city and to which the current mayor is affiliated with. Ha! So they're also into this kind of business. Bastards!'

"Oh."

"Haaa.. this is why you should just shut up and follow orders. Check his coat."

The other man obliged and rumage throught Cale's coat. He then caught something from the inner pocket.

"Oh look. Another spatial bag. And jackpot! His money is here. Kuhahahhaha"

As the man laughed, he didn't notice Cale was already up and free from the rope.

"You-"

The man couldn't finish his sentence because Cale kicked him hard and he swung towards the door.

Baang

The man's body was thrown out of the wagon.

"Hey! What the?" The man could only ask as he was busy driving the wagon.

"I guess the training paid off."

Cale then took his things and was annoyed as he remembered the man he kicked was still holding his coat. It had the spatial bag with teleportation scrolls. Even his spear was there.

"Fuck!"

Left with no choice, he prepared to jump out the moving wagon. However, he couldn't proceed with his plan seeing that they were actually running by a cliff.

"Great! Just my luck."

"Whoa! Stop." The horses stopped at the man's command.

The man and Cale moved at the same time. As Cale jumped down and running away, the man walked through the wagon and jumped in front of Cale.