Chapter Two: I'm not Cale

Kim Rok Soo woke up with a splitting headache and a very tired body. He then felt his body lying on a bed. He thought of how he was able to get to bed when the last thing he remembers is falling asleep after reading a book. He kept thinking of what he missed but every time he tries to think harder, the throbbing pain in his head worsens.

Adding the fact that he is now looking at an unfamiliar ceiling, lying on a very comfortable bed, and although with his aching body, he can feel the softness of the mattress that actually helps lessens the pain in his body, still, he can't do anything to actually figure out what's happening or where he is. So, he does what he thinks is best to do at the moment: sleep.

'I must be dreaming. Yep. I should  just sleep. There's no rule that says one can't sleep in an a dream.' He thought as he closed his eyes.

Right when he could feel himself falling asleep, he heard a man's voice in his ears.

"Young master, are you awake?"

Said by an unfamiliar voice, but Rok Soo didn't open his eyes. His body could have shuddered, but fortunately for him, his body doesn't seem to have the strength to move just yet.

'What the heck? This is one strange dream. Yep. It's really weird. Young master? Yeah right! Let's just focus on sleeping.' He then sighed internally and muttered in his head 'Inner peace...'

"I know your awake young master. Please wake up and eat your breakfast."

He heard the unfamiliar voice again. This time, he tried to open his eyes by squinting, only to see a white haired man with a benign smile on his face. His body flinched and althought he tried not to be obvious, it didn't escape the man's sharp eyes.

"Hmmm? Are you alright young master? You look a bit flushed and hot." The man then put his hand on Rok Soo's forehead. Rok Soo unconsciously flinched again at the touch of the man's cold hand, then the man frowned.

"It looks like you have a fever young master. Please wait. I will get you a lighter food for the stomach and medicine. I will also inform the count."

Although Rok Soo doesn't really get the whole situation yet, he figured it's best to go along with the man first. After all, it looks like he can't move an inch and he also can't help but feel the chills while looking at the man's benign smile. He also felt woozy so he doesn't have the energy to think about anything. He nodded, then the man walked out the room.

'That's odd. I didn't hear the door open and closed as well as the sound of footsteps. Hmm... it's a dream anyway and we can't control dreams, so let's not think about it.'

A few moments later, the white haired man came back with water and medicine in his hands. Another man, brown haired and younger, is walking behind him with a cart of food. Rok Soo, still in the same position on the bed thought.

'Wow...this dream looks legit. Now, if I could actually taste the food, this might seem more real. Too bad it's just a dream. Well, nothing I can do about it. Let's get this over with.'

The white haired man approached him and helped him sit up and lean on the .

'Hmm? Why do they look so big?'

He looked at his hands and could also see his legs.

'Why are my limbs short? And I can't see any scars. Oh well, I guess this dream is really just weird.'