Chapter Fourteen: Executing Plans

The sunny weather doesn't feel hot with the cool breeze of the air. It is a good time for a picnic near the mountains. That would actually be a good idea, but now, for Cale, he just feels annoyed at the fact that he couldn't enjoy this time alone.

"I said Beacrox hyung was enough, why did you come here Ron?"

"Young master, this old man is hurt. As I told you before my job is to be with you and tend to your needs young master."

Cale massage the bridge of his nose and turned to look at another man.

"And you?"

"I want o protect you Cale-nim."

Haaaa

"Whatever." He said as they continue to walk in the woods.

"You guys stay here. I'll be back right away."

"Are you going through that hole?"

"Yes. So you guys just stay here. You can't help me anyway."

"Then we'll wait here for you young master."

"Do what you want."

**********

After some time, Cale returned and he could see the three men the same way he left them. However, he knew something happened as he can see the area had traces of a fight.

'Aigooo... you just had to cut those innocent trees.'

Before he could ask what happened, Ron came close to him and showed him what seems to be some clothes.

"What?"

"You have to change young master. We can't have you walk around like that."

He looked at himself. Since he had to crawl in and out of the cave, his clothes now had dirt on it and he also looked messy because of the violent wind protecting the rock tower.

"Can I just change at the inn?"

"Then this old man will carry you so that no one can see your state right now."

"No. I'll change now." He said hastily while grabbing the clothes from Ron.

After a while, they returned to the in with Cale in fresh clothes. That night, Ron had reported to him that there was still no progress in regards with the Tolz territory doing anything suspicious. He then went to sleep as he was tired after crawling in the cave today. That's actually a lie, since he now has the Vitality of the heart. However, he just feels tired and actually anxious as he still has no information about the black dragon.

'I hope it hasn't hatched yet.' He thought as he fell asleep.

The next day, they set off to the Henituse territory. Cale had actually just convinced, or begged his father to go on a trip. At first Deruth didn't agree, but after Cale had told him about a regenerative ancient power, he then agreed.

Several weeks passed and Cale still hasn't gotten any information about where the black dragon is. He had sent Ron to the Tolz territory, as well as to Stan territory to see any signs of the organization or anything suspicious. However, Ron just came back with documents regarding the involvement of Marquis Stan and Venion Stan in the underworld.

Cale really didn't need such information as he already knew Venion's involvement in the Underworld, still he thought he might as well keep the evidence as he will make use of it in the future.