Extra Seven: Dropping Bombs

After extracting information from Redika, the redhead is now enjoying dinner in his room with the children.

The count, Ron and the ancient dragon are with him while Choi Han, Lock and Rosalyn went to check on the wolf cubs.

With lips curled up from the joy of eating the delicious meal, he notices the cold atmosphere in the room.

"Dad, Ron, papa... aren't you going to eat?"

"No, son, It's fine."

"You should worry about yourself, young master."

"Just eat your food, Cale."

"Alright."

When he and the children finished eating, he decided to have a talk with them.

"Raon, On, Hong."

"Yes, Human?"

"What is it, nya?"

"Yes, nya?"

"Can you go to Beacrox hyung and tell him to make some apple pies and sweet tea for us? You can also help him, if you'd like."

"Oh, you want to eat apple pies? Alright, Human. I just ran out of apples pies so we'll go help the gentle Beacrox."

"Alright, nya."

"Nya."

"Thanks. Be careful. "

The children left and now he is facing his fathers. The three adults knew why the redhead aske the children to leave them.

They then heard a knock from the door.

"Come in."

"Good evening. I hope I didn't come late."

"It's alright your highness. Please take a seat."

The crown prince sat on an empty seat and greeted the others present in the room.

"I'm here." The green dragon who just came back from sending Bud back to the Eastern continent greeted them.

"Welcome back, uncle. Take a seat."

A few minutes later, after listening to the recording of Redika's confession, the atmosphere became even more tense.

The crown prince was rubbing his chin and looked at the redhead.

"Is this why you suggested the naval base? Although I was preparing for the future, I didn't picture it to be like this."

"I was just thinking we should have a way to defend our place from the other kingdoms."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, your highness." He then looked at his dad.

 "It's a good thing you've started fortifying the walls, right dad?"

"Yes. But I feel like it's not enough yet."

"It's fine dad. We have plenty of time to prepare."

"How much time are we talking about, young master Cale?"

"Approximately, two years from now?"

Their eyes were asking him as if how he could deduce that.

"According to what the crazy mage had said, the alliance was just formed. They will need plenty of time to prepare if they want to conquer the South."