Chapter Thirteen: Making Plans

Cale is now still stuck in his room, 'recovering' from the incident that occurred three days ago. The things is, he is actually in his best condition. Thanks to the highest grade potions and top notch care his butler is giving. If only there were no lemons. 

Now, he was starting to get stuffy in his room. Not that he hated being in his cozy bed and just lazing around, but what made him felt iffy is that he noticed Ron hasn't really left his room aside from when the count calls for him and when it's time to sleep. 

'Haaaa... can't I even have some alone time?' He complained in his mind while making a quick glance at Ron since the kittens left him for some milk

'This vicious assassin! Can't he just let me slack in peace?'

He mentally cursed again and doing his best to maintain a stoic expression. Then someone came knocking on the door.

knock knock

Cale's expression brightened at the thought of someone finally breaking this awkward silence in his room.

"Co-"

"Let this Ron see who the guest is young master."

"Oh. Okay."

Ron then walked to the door to see who wants to visit his puppy young master. He opened the door and saw Choi Han outside.

"Hmm... what business do you have with the young master?"

"I- I just want to ch-check on him." Choi Han said while making a quick peek in the room.

"Well, you've check on him so you've finished your business." Ron responded while trying to close the door at Choi Han.

"No, w-wait. I w-want to sp-speak with him."

"Let him in, Ron."

"As you wish young master." Ron said while slightly bowing to Cale. He then looked at Choi Han with a grin on his face. "You heard him."

Ron feels thankful that this young man helped them find the young master faster, but even after a few days passed, he can't quite figure out why feels iffy towards Choi Han. He can't let his guard down especially because he can sense the strength from the young man.

'Hmmm... I should look out for this punk.'

Choi Han felt the cold gaze from behind him as he walked towards Cale on the bed. He knows the old man doesn't like him very much so he tries to be more understanding and especially since he didn't want to scare the boy in front of him. He helped himself to seat on a chair near the bed and recalled the questions he put together to ask the redhead.

Cale stared at the man walking closer to the bed. He was in a haze and delirious state last time that he thought he saw his friend's face in the man. Now, looking at the said man, although they bear quite the resemblance, he can now distinctly tell the difference in their facial features, thanks to his Record.