Chapter Seventeen: Vacation

Cale could feel the cool breeze under the sun. His skin slightly hot from the sun. The smell of the ocean water is relaxing and the sound of the waves slowly lulling him to sleep. 

Under the shade of a tree, the redhead could be seen lying on a beach bench slowly nodding off.

Now at 16, Cale had grown taller and his features are now more defined. Of course he is still skinny since he didn't bother to bulk up, but you can clearly see the changes in his physical feature. He is now closer to the definition of Cale in the book, just... a little skinnier.

Since he obtained the Vitality of the Heart two years ago, the attacks were becoming less frequent. However, they noticed a different occurrence. Cale had been sleeping more. Since this is Cale we're talking about, a 12-15 hours of sleep, still not including the naps in between, is a normal thing for him. They already know of Cale's dream to be a slacker, so his laziness is no news. What alarmed them is that, now Cale would suddenly doze off without warning, wherever he is.

(A/N: 

MeWantingCaleToBePampered: fuhuhu here I am giving Cale all the sleep he wants. 

MeWantingCaleToBeStrongPhysically: By giving him narcolepsy? Srly?

MeWantingCaleToBePampered: What? Isn't he cute when sleeping? 

MeWantingCaleToBeStrongPhysically: Touché 

MeWantingCaleToBePampered: Yes! fufuufufu )

Once, he suddenly dozed off during breakfast with his family. Ron, his ever so alert butler, managed to catch his head before it could reach the steaming soup on his plate. Everyone was shocked. Truly stunned, that they were left speechless for almost a minute.

Thankfully, the redhead woke up and nonchalantly said. 'Ah... I apologize everyone. It seems that I needed more sleep.'

Everyone agreed with him and let him go back to sleep in his room. They thought he must have been tired or couldn't sleep well the night before. But boy were they wrong! After that incident, the same thing happened again. During their picnic, in the library, dinner, tea time, and even while walking in the garden.

They were starting to get worried. They had asked him if he was having attacks and was just hiding it from them, but he assured them he was just really sleepy.

Then the children averaging 7 years old suggested to their grandpas' that Cale might just be getting bored and in need of more adventure. That is why they are now at the beach in Ubarr territory.

"Human! Let's go swimming together!"

"Go ask your siblings, Raon." Cale answered with his eyes closed.

Raon then landed on Cale's lap.

"But they don't want to. I already asked them."

"Choi Han?"

"He's not back yet."