Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!"

' Hi, I am lily. Lily Andrews. I live in a small perfect town ,Seabrook.'

I jumped out of my bed and looked in the mirror.

' Today is the first day of junior year. That means planning for your future, figuring out plans to stay in touch with your lover that might end up 1,00 miles away from you. But thank god that's not my problem.'

I changed into my clothing.

' You should know that in this town

' You should know that in this town. I am an actual outcast. No one talks to me. Everyone avoids me. Except for Zed and Addison. I've been labeled an outcast because I lived with a zombie.'

I fixed my hair and sighed

' Yup a zombie. I fell deeply in love with a zombie and my dumbass moved in with him when they weren't accepted. But then he moved. And I was left alone. I found a place to stay and im happy I guess.'

I grabbed my bag and put my headphones in.

' Ever since the monster laws, we reinstated the town was on edge. And I was alone. Like Always. But I like it that way.'

I opened my locker

' or at least that what's I thought.'

" Lily, I told you. You don't need to be alone anymore." Addison popped up behind me. I took my book out and closed my locker. " But I like- Forget it." I gave up trying to be alone.

" Why didn't you come to Cheer camp?"

We began walking " Because I hate cheer?" I asked. Bree rolled her eyes.

' Bree never liked me. She thinks im trying to take her man. I don't want Bonzo. No offense but she can't get that in her head. Between Addison and Zed, Zed is my best friend So I hang with him. A lot.'

" Did you hear about the Werewolf Addison encountered?" I shook my head at Bree's question.

I waved by and walked around the corner.

I felt this weird spark as I walked by the vent. " What in the?" I turned around and touched the grate. Then my finger was shocked.

" Ow!" I Winced and walked away. " Wyatt! No!" I heard someone whisper behind me and turned around. I was met with and werewolf. " Hey there." He smiled. Then a whole pack showed up behind them. " Hi," I said unimpressed.

I looked at the vent. " How long were you in there?" I asked. The girl with really curly hair growled. " None of your business."

I looked at apparently his name is Wyatt and saw sparkles in his eyes. I pressed my lips together. " Okay, then. See ya." I began to walk and then stop at the corner " If your looking for Addison follow me."

They looked at each other with confusion " How did you know?" Wyatt asked.

" Instinct I guess."

I walked into the room where they were announcing the school president. Then the Aceys screamed. "It's been two years you guys, Im an outcast. Get over it!" I yelled and sat down.

" Were-wolfs!