Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" Im 17! Isn't that too young to be and soulmate?"

Addison transformed into a wolf. " Addison!" Zed came running in holding his wrist. " Zed!"

" Don't make me take this off you do not want to see me, zombie, out!" Then the Wolves growled and zed took it off. And roared. Wyatt grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. The Z band was next to my foot. I grabbed it and ran to Zed. " lily!"

I slapped it back onto his wrist and Zed pushed me off the rock and I landed in Wyatt's arms. " Told you I'd save you." He winked and set me down.

" Zed I wanted to be here!"

Bree took out her phone " You texted help?" Addison explained that she sent that for chem. " Oh, I see it now. "

I crossed my arms " There you go reading into things again. " I mumbled. " Excuse me?" Bree snapped her head towards me. Willa growled and Bree stepped back.

" For centuries this has been set aside for the great alpha. " Willa held up a moonstone necklace. " A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us Addison. "

" If you are truly one of us. Once you put it on you'll transform into a werewolf. Part of our pack. Forever."

Zed began to freak " What? No! wait!" Addison looked back " Can I think about it?" Willa nodded and said, " for one day." She handed the box to Addison. " Once you put it on you can lead us to the moonstone." Wyatt held my hand.

" She doesn't know where it is."

But I do. I read the history books on wolves. When Seabrook found its power source they found it after the fight with the wolves. I read it like before going to bed.

Then we heard an explosion. We all ran to the top of the den and Watch Seabrook power glow. " They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow. "

" They can't! Wyatt, you're moonstone that you guys claim Seabrook stole after they attacked. That building is powered by a mysterious object it's your moo-"

" Your moonstone!" Addison interrupted me. I scoffed " She found the moonstone. She's amazing." Wyatt said overlooking me. " Are you- Im done." I quickly left but I heard Willa say " She didn't find it lily did. You messed up."

On my way out I was stopped by an older couple. " You must be lily. You are as beautiful as Wyatt said you were." The woman smiled through her tears. " We are Wyatt's parents. Im Wiser and this is Winona. Wyatt has told us you are his mate. We thought he'd never find one."

His mom hugged me and I hugged back. " Lily!" Wyatt came to his father's side. " She is beautiful," Winona said and pulled away. "It was lovely to meet. You But I should get home." They both nodded " Wyatt take her home."

I walked away super fast and into the forest. " Lily! Lily wait!"Wyatt ran to me and walked in front of me.