Zombies 3

Wyatt's Love story.

"Every time I tried to ask something happens!"

" Let's go!"

I Snaped photos of Addison doing the double tuck Lindsy thing and the Willa came running out " The Aliens are liars. They've come to take what's ours! We should have never let Addison welcome in those outsiders."

I Shook my head " Willa you've got this all wrong-" Willa snaped " Be quiet traitor." My heart slightly broke. Wyatt didnt help he just looked away.

Zed grabbed my arm and we walked forward " Stp back Zed." The Wolfs growled.

" So much Passion!"

I looked back to A-spen " She wants to rip ur heart out." Zed said. " She can have it." I slightly smiled at A-spen gushing over willa.

Bucky tried to steal the cup. Addison ran to us and we all ran outside. " Freeze Stay where you are!"

The Aliens tried to go back to their ship but the wolves used their moonstones to stop them. I jumped in front of A-spen and held my hand up " Don't. Touch. Them." Wyatt stared at me with pleading eyes. Zed Zombie out.

" Enough!" Addison yelled.

" Yes, Enough! The Aliens lied to us betrayed us, You and Lily Betrayed us!" Willa said. " SO your either with us or-"

" With them? I am them! I May be from Seabrook but my grandma wasn't. I am . . . An Alien!" Addison yelled. My mouth slightly dropped. We all watched Addison transform into an alien.

" Lily Come back. " Wyatt held his hand out. " You Know What I find unfair?" I crossed my arms " You guys lied too! When you came you were outsiders, you lied to get your moonstone. They lied because all they wanted was the cordnenits to thier home! SO Take a good look and think about who is the real hypocrite here." Willa's eyes flashed with a bit of regret.

The Aliens scanned the cup but the coordinates weren't there. " Addison is out map. The coordinates are in her DNA."

I turned to Wyatt " See? You guys need to stop jumping to conclusions."

Willa stepped toward me " Im sorry, for calling you a traitor. You are right. W is the real hypocrites here." I held my arms out and embraced Willa in a hug.