Zombies 2

Wyatt's love Story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!"

I turned my head to all the screaming and Wyatt was. Smiling at me. I contained my smile and looked away and everyone ran to the other side of the room.

" Z team! Z 24!" Zed yelled and the football team lined up as a barrier.

The wolves growled and their eyes glowed. " Where is the moonstone white hair?" The girl with curly hair asked. " Uh, I think you got the wrong person." Addison nervously hid behind the football players.

" Our razor-sharp claws with gut them and splatter their blood!" The cute burned girl said. " What? Too much?" She asked.

I sighed and stood up and walked past the football barrier. " Lily! They werewolves!" Zed yelled and grabbed my wrist. In the corner of my eye, I saw Wyatt's face flooded with jealousy. " This is bull! Let go!" I yanked my hand out of his grip.

" Wolves, On my command!"

Wyatt stops the girl " Willa! We can't go to war with the whole town. We won't find the moonstone with everyone on high alert." He said.

His eyes never left mine.

Imprints are like forever soulmates.

I shook my head at the voice that erupted. Weird.

" Wolves, Stand down. Sorry, WE werewolves admire your town that we uh came to uh," Willa had trouble finishing that sentence.

I busted through the football team and yelled as I walked away "They came to join our school!"

I pushed the door open and left.

I walked into the empty computer room in opened my account. I plugged in my headphones and just let my fingers go loose. I got so lost in typing my article For the school.

Monsters among Monsters.

" Monster Among Monsters. Sounds Interesting." I was so scared I screamed and fell off my chair.

But I didn't feel the ground instead I felt a spark as I opened my eyes. " Wyatt." I gasped.

He smiled and helped me stand up. " Sorry I Didn't mean to scare you. I just followed your scent." He quickly closed his mouth. I chuckled and felt his hands tighten around my waist.

" You smell like, lavender and froyo." He said. I smiled, " Thank you?" I lightly laughed. He stared into my eyes deeply.

Like I said soulmates.

" You can take your hands off my waist now." He quickly took his hands off. " Sorry. Sorry." I shook my head and sat down. " It's okay thank you for saving me." He sat down beside me. " I'll do it for the rest of my life." He whispered. I bit my lip and looked away.