Zombies 3

Wyatt's Love Story.

"Every time I tried to ask something happens!"

The Next day, I took off my ring and slipped it on my moonstone necklace.

I looked at Wyatt's sleeping figure on my bed I Sat down next to him and kissed his nose

I looked at Wyatt's sleeping figure on my bed I Sat down next to him and kissed his nose. " Wyatt, Baby wake up." He groaned and shook his head. " No," He mumbled. I shook him again " Wyatt come on we have to go say goodbye to Addison."

Wyatt slowly got up and rubbed his eyes. " Come on sleepy head." I grabbed his hand And pulled him up. Once He got changed we left. Wyatt went to talk to A-lan and I Stood next to Willa. " They are saying the Alien ship is damaged. It might not survive a launch,"

I rubbed my neck " It's not our fault. We just wanted to stop them from leaving." Wynter's sad voice made me sad.

" Which Serves them right for lying to us."

Wyatt's arm wrapped around my waist " We did too when we were looking for the moonstone. "

Willa shook her head " Don't you get it? They are stealing from us. They're taking Addison."

" Willa, She is the one who is choosing to go. As her pack, we have to support her. That's what Wolves do." I rubbed her arm. " Well, I don't want her to go." Willa was sad too. " No matter how far away she is she will always be part of our pack," Wyatt said.

" We have to help them."

We called the rest of the pack and I talked to Bonzo. " We need your truck. Can you drive?" He spoke in zombie's tongue and went to go get it.

Once he did we loaded the moonstone in the truck and drove to where Addison was.

" My rage will not be contained! You will not stop us from getting to utopia!" A-li stomped her way to us. " We are here to help," Wyatt said. I crossed my arms " You can find an Infinite power source to recharge our ship?"

I smirked "It's called a moonstone." The wolves uncovered it " You can Thank Lily she convived us to let you borrow it. We thought you might need a jump start." Wynter smiled.

A-spen hugged me " Thank you, Lily"

" The Moonstone is powerful but it is harmful to our people." Eliza's robot body came " not if you have an adapter. We just have to filter the moonstone power through our Z-bands."

A-spen looked around " You all would Sacrifice to help us?"