Zombies 3

Wyatt's love story.

"Every time I tried to ask something Happens!"

" What the hell is next? Vampires?!" I yelled and I sighed and walked through the aliens. " lily!" I turned around " What?! im going home!" I yelled and turned around.

And ALine was in front of me " Move please." I snapped and continued to walk. " Lily! Lily!" Wyatt followed me. " We have to go with the rest." He said. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and Wyatt dragged me with the rest.

Wyatt, Wynter and willa, and I walked with an alien named A-li.

" We have many advancements to share with your primitive people. We even created a digestible bacterial fermentation of lactose at sub-zero states."

We met with the others. " Froyo? Yeah, we got that too." Wyatt said. " Impressive."

Willa stood her guard. " If you here to invade Seabrook our pack won't go down without a fight." A-li shook her head " We do not want your one-star planet. With your oddly attractive looking pets." She eyed Wyatt.

Oh hell no. " Back off!" I hissed and took a step forward. Wyatt's arm wrapped around me. " They are so emotional."

" Yes, but when in Seabrook, I'm going to disengage our emotional suppressors. Personally, I am excited to see what emotions feel like. "

I was confused " Emotional wha?"

Then they did and jumped " Excited! That's an emotion. It feels so exciting!"

Addison's mom spoke " We deiced to let you stay until after the competition and not a moment after. " I rolled my eyes. " We are honored to join your cheer competition. "

A-li asked, " What is cheer?"

I shook my head " Are you serious?"

I sighed and let Addison explain what the competition is while I took photos.

A-lan zapped Zed. " That only lesser life forms feel." A-li eyed me. Willa and I growled Wyatt squeezed my waist. " listen up" I stepped closer to A-li " This is my town."

I paused " Welcome."