Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that way too young to be a soul mate?!"

I walked out of zombie town. " Lily wait! Let me explain about the library. Please." Wyatt grabbed my wrist and walked with me. " Wyatt, you don't need to explain anything okay? You like Addison. I got it."

" No! I don't like Addison. God no." Wyatt's hand intertwined with mine and tiny sparks hit our hands. " Wyatt you can let go," I whispered. Wyatt's face got closer " What if I don't want to?"

I gulped " Wyatt you don't know me. " His fingers lifted my chin " I know enough." I closed my eyes and felt his lips on my cheek.

It felt like tiny sparks dancing on my cheek.

What am I doing? I can't do this.

" Im sorry," I whispered and ran away. " Lily!"

The next day.

" Okay Line up," I yelled and looked into my camera and started snapping photos

" Okay Line up," I yelled and looked into my camera and started snapping photos. " Bucky move. Or you don't get the feature." I threatened. He stood next to Addison. " Alright let me get some of you guys in action.

As I adjusted my camera I looked up " Excuse me This is reserved for the cheer squad only." Addison said.

" Try and get us to leave," Wynter growled. " Wynter some respect," Wyatt said. I quickly snapped a photo and Wyatt glanced at me. " No, I don't want you to leave. Stay show us what you got. The cheer team is for everyone. "

They started cheering and as I took photos I noticed Wyatt getting close to Addison. As the dance ended Addison was in Wyatt's arms. and he set her down but kept her close.

Wynter started coughing and fell to her knees. " Wynter!" I quickly ran to her and held her shoulder " Hey hey look at me breathe. Here take some water."

" Im gonna be Cheer Captain!" Addison yelled and everyone clapped.

I looked over and Wyatt was holding her hand. " Don't worry about them. He doesn't like her." Wynter told me. I couldn't help but feel jealous. I took a deep breath walked past Wyatt, grabbed my camera bag, and left. " Lily!"

" Zed!"

I left through the back door and wiped my tears. I felt those sparks again. I closed my eyes " I made you cry. Lily."

I snapped " Don't Wyatt. Okay just go back to your pack." Wyatt blocked my way " You are my pack."

" You don't even know me!"

Wyatt held my face in his hand. " Those sparks you feel that?" I closed my eyes " Yes." Wyatt connected our heads together. " I felt it the day I met you. The day you touched the vent. You felt it too didnt you."

I nodded, " I did."

" The reason Im around Addison is because she is our great alpha. And you, you are my Soulmate." I opened my eyes and backed up. " Im sorry what?"

He smirked " Wolves have imprints, Soulmates. That spark you feel. You are my soulmate."

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!" I yelled. Wyatt laughed and held my hands " We meet our soulmates at different times. I just met you now. "

" Soulmate huh?" I asked. He smiled and brought me closer. " What if you leave? I can't handle losing you." I whispered. " You know I'll never leave you. Now that I found you. You stuck with me." And with that, he kissed me deeply.