Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes " Hey hey Try not to move." I heard Wyatt's voice and opened my eyes. "Where am I?" I asked and sat up. " My room. Don't worry. You're safe." he held my hand.

" What happened."

Wyatt sat down behind me and laid me on his chest. " One thing I didn't tell you. When A wolf Imprints its soulmate needs to be marked and turned. Soon or they'll die."

My body stiffened. " I have to mark you soon. But I can't. Now that the moonstone is gone. I can't do it." Wyatt nuzzled his face in my neck.

" Wyatt. It's okay."

" No, it's not, Im letting you down. I promised to mark you and now I can't. And now we are both gonna . . ."

I stopped Wyatt from talking and kissed him

" Then we will go together. It's my turn to save you." Wyatt smiled and kissed me again " And how are you gonna do that, My love?"

I pointed to the entrance to his room. Wynter came in and said " Zed is here. "

Wyatt laughed in my neck. " Incredible."

We both got up and Zed stood in the middle. " Lily? What are you doing here? And why are you holding Wyatt's waist- Ohhhhh" Zed realized and gasped. " Soulmates. Cute!"

" What are you doing here?" Willa asked. "They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power, And I was wrong about Werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are. " Zed said.

" Yeah, but what are we now zombie?"

Zed looked at me " You're fierce proud werewolves. "

Willa slightly scoffed " They think we are monsters." Zed smiled confidently " We are monsters." Zed took me to my house to get ready while I quickly put together Eliza's dress. " It looks great! Thank you." She guessed " Zane will deff ask you out once he sees how drop-dead gorgeous, you are. Go put it on."

I quickly stepped into my dress.

" Oh, my lily! I- you- Wow

" Oh, my lily! I- you- Wow." Eliza giggled " You think Wyatt will like it?" I asked and looked in the mirror. " I love it. No matter the color." I turned around and Wyatt had stars in his eyes.

" You look like a dream." Wyatt held me close and kissed me. " Hate to break this us but We have rules to break."

Wyatt held his hand out and I took it.

We got to the school and bucky yelled " What is going on?! It's zombies And werewolves."

" And Lily, In formal wear?"

" Do they look good?"

Bucky Spoke " You guys can't be here. It's against the law." he said. " Bad Laws are meant to be broken. And Monsters don't follow rules. Zombies are a part of the Seabrook bucky. We deserve to be here."

" And wolves. The original's in fact. "

I stepped up " Now move, or be moved." Willa and the wolf gang growled and Bucky moved to the side. " Welcome to prawn."

We stepped into the ballroom.