20

Zombies 3

Wyatt's love story.

"Every time I tried to ask something happens!"

I felt my heart drop a bit as I walked away to the computer room.

"Monsters Among Monsters. Sounds Interesting. " I was so scared I fell out of my chair. But I didn't feel the ground inside I felt sparks.

" Sorry I Didn't mean to scare you. I just followed your scent." He quickly closed his mouth. I chuckled and he tightened his grip on my waist. " You Smell like Lavender and Froyo."

I wiped the small tear that fell. Why can't he just talk to me?

" Lils!" Addison forced her way into the room. " I saw Zane. Are you okay?" I shook my head " Wyatt and I got into a huge argument. He is hiding something from me. He won't talk to me."

Addison rubbed my back. " Come on let's go get something to eat."

We walked out of the school and I saw Wyatt talking to Eliza. Once Wyatt saw me he quickly stiffened and " Hey lily. . " Eliza nervously laughed. I waved and looked at Wyatt. " Look I don't know what you are hiding from me Wyatt, You can tell me Im here for you. But the way you talked to me was completely unfair."

Before Wyatt spoke Addison grabbed my hand and we left.

I Sat down with Addison and Bree. " Everything is all set for practice tonight cheer captain." Stacey set something down before sitting back down.

" Ah!" A-spen Scared the living hell out of us. " Fear I recognize that emotion. Oh Great leader of cheer I need your help."

Addison nodded " Of course. What's up."

" I have a feeling I cannot define. My palms are sweaty and it feels like space moths are in my stomach. " A-spen said. " Space flu." I gave bree a confused look. " You like someone. It's called a crush."