Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?"

We finished our song and surprisingly I dance well! " You gotta stop the demolition dad. I know how hard you worked for this job. But it's not right. " Zed's dad nodded.

" You're right son. And Lily is right. Shut it down. Tomorrow when it's safe we will find what you are looking for. But now You can all go home!"

We all cheered and Bonzo Hugged me tight. " Good job Bonzo!" He set me down and spoke " Gar zar grabar "

I smiled and bree scoffed " OH my lord Bree for the last time. I Don't like Bonzo!"

Wyatt ran to me picked me to put by my waist and spun me around. I hugged him tightly and squealed. He set me and kept his arms around my waist. " You danced." He chuckled.

" For you, I'll dance forever." And kissed him deeply as everyone cheered. " I love you." He whispered. " I Love you more."

We all left the building and walked behind Zed and Addison.

" You took it?!" I watched Addison yell. " Why would I go to the prawn with you after what you did."

I Stepped up " Addison cut the guy some slack. He had a good heart." Addison turned around and Wyatt held my waist. She put the necklace on and turned around " Am I?" She smiled.

But she was Addison. " You're beautiful Addi. But the same beautiful you have always been."

Wyatt squeezed my waist " She's not a werewolf." His voice broke. I rubbed his arm in comfort. " Boss! The remote shorted out. The Demolition is happing!" One of the workers yelled.

" No!"

Then the building started to shake. We all ran and watched the building crumble. Then the wolves started coughing. " Wyatt!" Then I started coughing. " lily! What's happening to her?!" Addison panicked.

Then Blackout.