Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!"

" I know that the alarm will go off if you don't check out those books!"

Willa threw her necklace at the machine and broke it. " Cool." Wyatt sat down and I got up. "I love your buns." I pointed at Wynter's and she smiled. " Addison Ill be by later to take photos for the cheer article."

She smiled and nodded. " Wynter, Addison bree. Bye!" I glance at Wyatt and walked away.

Zed dragged me into Zombie town after school. " I need your help with the election." Zed handed my froyo. " Yeah sure ask the outcast for help." I dug into my yo.

" You have an in with the wolves. That Wyatt guy likes you." Eliza said.

" Win the wolves' vote. Win the election. Easy." We approached the Wolves and Wyatt was happy for me. " Lily. Hi." His eyes glistened with something Im too familiar with.

You know I will never leave you.

That was easier said than done. " Hi, Im Zed, Zombie, football star, presidential hopeful. This is Eliza and you know Lily. "

Eliza spoke up " When Zombies were created we were outsiders too. "

Zed gave us lines. Those right lines. " Which is why you need a great president like zed To represent you. Yada Yada- ow!" Eliza nudged me hard.

" And outcast like me." I shoved more yo in my mouth. " We'd be honored for you guys joined us," Eliza said. " Yay," I said unexcited. " That's the best you'll get so don't even," I said.

Wynter stood up " Our pack, is our pack."

" Well, we tried." I began to walk away when Eliza grabbed my arm and pulled me back making me drop my yo. " Dang it, Eliza! I just got that!" My eyes hurt and I yelled. Willa and Wyatt looked at each other. " Who doesn't want more friends? Underneath all that fluffy hair I bet you're a real softie."

Zed's sister began rubbing behind wynters ears. She relaxed and sat down. Willa stood, " We are nothing like you."

" You know of are. Your necklaces they are powered, right? Kinda like an organic Z-band."

As Eliza and Willa talked I felt eyes burning my head. I mouth to Wyatt stop. He mouthed back never.

I tried to hide my smile.

" we'd die without them" Willa held her necklace. " Imagine having to hold back your true selves." I lifted zeds hand but they do." Then Eliza started talking about her theory.

Then Zed broke into song.

Do it like the zombies do

" Yeah, Im not dancing." I shook my head and sang with the rest.

Brush your fangs when you wake up
Comb your hair, do your make up
Sleep at night, don't stay up
Do it like the zombies do
Don't stand out when you're fittin' in
When in doubt, do the opposite
Don't listen to him, he's a hypocrite
Do it like the zombies do

All you got do is give an inch, then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do

When the moon is full, no howling (awoo)
Don't run in the halls, no growling (grr)
Let's go to the mall, start styling (yeah)
Do it like the zombies do (do it)
Trim your claws, get a manicure
Cut your bangs, and leave it on the floor (woo)
Now wag your tail like a labrador
Do it like zombies do

All you got do is give an inch then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do, don't stop (do it)

Stand up, stand up, stand up straight, do your homework
Smile a lot when you network
Did I mention no one gets hurt? (No, no, no)
Do it like the zombies do
I hope you're open to my advice
Oh, it's invaluable to us, right?
Huh, sounds like this could be a paradise
Do it like the zombies do

Why should we change?
They should be like us
Yeah, he may eat brains, but he's got no guts
He's gone insane, yeah, he's acting nuts
Come on, we've got moves to bust (woah)
Do it, do it, do it like the zombies do
Do it, do it, do it (do what you wanna do)
Do it like the zombies do (do it like the zombies do)

All you got do is give an inch then we gon' take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do, don't stop

" zed!" Wynter tackled him to the floor. I shrugged " That's enough socializing for me. Bye!"