Zombies 3

Wyatt's love story.

" Everytime I tried to ask something happenes!"

" Wolves have each others pack. And Addison's a part of that pack, Forever."

Wyatt held my hand as the other ship beamed us up. I watched Willa and A-spen eye flirt with each other before breaking apart. Willa looked at me and I smirked.

We pluged the moonstone into Eliza's robot and it kinda backfired " I told you wolf tech dosen't play nice." Wyatt said. " Then we will need an orgnaic compound between the moonstone and the mother ship.

A-lan pluged the thing into something and said " Only our people can connect to the ships stardust reactor. But unforunetly the moonstones power is lethal to us. But your being half human might just work. You'll be a living bridge."

" Addsion can do it. "

" She's and Alien."

" A cheerleader."

" And Apart of our pack."

Addsion smiled and took a deep breath, She grabed on to the bar and electrcity began flowing through her. BUt it was to much for her. " I couldnt hold on, It's to much power."

" You mus reasbllish the concetion or we are all lost."

Zed grabed the other bar " Zed! No!" I yelled. " Take my hand the power can flow through me." Addison shook her head " No you'll be fried withn a minute!"

" It's gonna be okay."

Addison grabed his hand and boom. But Zed looked like he couldn't hold on much longer. I yanked my hand out of wyatt's grip and ran over to zed. " Lily!"

I grabed his and then the bar. " AH!" God this hurts so bad. Once the power came back on a let go of the bar and wyatt ran to me. " Why did you do that? You caould have gotten hurt!"

" He is my best friend. " I panted.

" Mama's back!" We all cheered " WE must lanuch now!" Wyatt picked me up and held the moonstone with willa as we beemed down.

Wyatt set me down and I looked up " Goodbye Addison." I reasted my head on wyatt's chest. As we walked away.