Zombies 3

Wyatt's love story.

"Every time I tried to ask something happens!"

A-spen crushed her hands together. " No, it when you like like someone. You know love." Addison said. A-spen looked confused. " It's when you have a strong connection with someone in a really strong way. Like I love Wyatt." I pointed out.

" Awww."

Addison smiled " And desire to be with them?" A-spen asked. " Who is the lucky person?" Bree asked.

" He is a Zombie."

Bre got super protective. " Uhu Bonzo Is so not available. Addy Hold my glasses." A-spen out her hands up. " I love Zed!" My mouth dropped. " Oh shit." Addison was speechless " You love Zed? Uh, A-spen um I love zed. " We all gussed.

" WE both love Zed how wonderful."

Lacey spoke, " Uh you can't like her boyfriend." A-spen was confused " One must control who they love." I nodded " When it comes to certain things, it's, not the best option. "

" You can't control love, But Zed and I are a couple and we want to be together for . . . " A-spen asked " Forever? What about you? I understand your name is Lily."

I took a deep breath " Well I love Wyatt and Hopefully forever yeah. "

" If Zed and Wyatt go to college with us then yeah forever. "

A-spens face dropped a bit. " I have to go. I Need to talk to Wyatt." Addison nodded and I left.

Cheer practice.

" What in the heck?" I said while Shaping photos of the Alien's cheering. My mouth dropped. As they finished.

" Our telepathic groupthink makes cheer so easy," A-li said. " Yes. We are even better than you and you've practiced your whole life." A-lan. I pressed my lips together. " The shade." I shook my head and left for my house.

I Was in my bed working on my college portfolio I uploaded all my photos of Seabrook and then I heard a knock On my window.

I opened the curtain. " Wyatt, You know you can use the door." I opened the window " I know This is just more fun. We should talk " I nodded and closed my computer.

" You're right, I am hiding something. Im not sure I want to go to college." He sighed. I sighed " Are you kidding me? That's what you've been hiding from me?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. " Wyatt baby, I don't care. It's your future. If you don't want to go to college, then don't. Im going to support you always."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

" I love you so much lils, more than you'll ever know." He hid his face in my neck. " So you hide stuff from me? Wyatt, I love you so so much. But we can't hide things from each other. "

He squeezed me tighter. " Im sorry. Please forgive me."

I lifted his head and connected our lips together. My hands were tangled in his hair as he lifted me by my thighs.

As he laid me on the bed our moonstone necklaces glowed.

" Something's wrong." Wyatt panted. We quickly ran out of the house and met the others at the moonstone.