Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!"

I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story?
I think I heard it vaguely
A girl and a zombie
Oh, tell me more, boy
Sounds like a fantasy
Oh, what could go so wrong
With a girl and a zombie

" Would you like to dance?" I held my hand out to Wyatt. " I thought you don't dance." He smiled " For you, I would." His hand went to my waist and my went around his neck.

You're from the perfect paradise
And I'm living on the darker side
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me
Right from the start, you caught my eye
And something inside me came to life
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me

Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?
You and me side by side (yeah, yeah)
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday
We're gonna be someday (Someday, someday)

Then the ground shook. Wyatt held me close and we ran. The ground split open. I pushed Wyatt out of the way and fell in. " Lily!" I could hear his screams as the ruble took me along with it.

Then It stopped. My arm was bleeding. I saw a glowy light and walked towards it. " The moonstone. " I slightly gasped. " Lily!" I turned around " Willa!" I ran to her and she hugged me.

" Lily! Lily!" Wyatt practically tackled me. " Your arm. Why did you do that?" I smiled and sighed " I told you it was my turn to save you."

They quickly charged their moonstone " We need to get it out of here."

" Legend says we can move it together our pack." We all tried to pick it up but " There's not enough of us."

" Then maybe you need to expand your pack."

I smiled " Addison!" Everyone gathered around then a huge stone block our way. Zed took off his z-band and lifted the slab We carried the Moonstone out of the chamber. " Zed!" Addison screamed. We all looked back and the slab closed.

" No." I gasped. " Zed!? Zed?"

Then a tall figure came out " I'm, me"

Wynter got so excited " Yes! We did it! We crushed it! WE nailed it!. . Too much?" I shook my head " You're never too much."

She smiled " Say brains." Eliza took a picture of Zed and Addison " We are getting out the first Zombie on the prawn wall of fame." Then turned around. Wyatt held my waist. Then Eliza snapped a photo of us " And Wolf."