Zombies 3

Wyatt's love story.

"Every time I tried to ask something happens!"

Then Onc I let her go Wynter tackled me into a hug. " Can't breathe hun!"

" But the map to utopia is dynamic. Constantly computing new units to guide our spaceship. It's not just some numbers. " A-li said.

A-lan had sorrow in his eyes " And Since Addison is our map. She would need to come with us. " Addison was left speechless. Zed, however " No. No! You cannot take Addison."

Wyatt's hand snaked around my shoulders. " These are my people Zed. They need to me survive. When the Aliens leave. Im going with them. " I hid my face in Wyatt's chest.

Wyatt walked me home, " Lily, Im sorry." I looked up at him. " For not defending you. I saw the Alien's mind probes and saw you with Zane and I just was hurt."

" Wyatt, I told Zane that I love you. And not him. Wyatt I'm sorry for that agreement. You don't have to tell me anything. I just don't want you to leave me." My eyes began to water. " When I was with Zane he just left without saying anything. And I just- he kept so many things from me and I- I -" Wyatt Connected his lips with mine and pulled me close.

My hands rested on his chest.

He pulled away and looked in my eyes " Lily, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my dog years with you. You, Me three little pups. I want it all. Growing old together. I Want you." Wyatt paused and let go of me.

" I want you to marry me. Be with me for the rest of our days. What do you say?"

" Of course you doof. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you." Wyatt picked me up by my waist and spun me around. " I love you." He said and set me down. " I love you," I said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out.

 He reached into his pocket and pulled out

" It's beautiful." He slipped it on and kissed my hand.