Zombies 2

Wyatt's Love Story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!"

" Thank you for covering for us. Back there." Wyatt rubbed his hands. I nodded and said " You don't need to thank me. Standing up for the outcasts is what I do."

Wyatt rested on one hand. " You called yourself an outcast. Why?" He asked. I Stiffened a bit. " You're looking for a moonstone. Why is that?"

" Touche." He laughed. I was mesmerized " I love your laugh." I didn't even realize I said it out loud. " I don't get it," I said. " Gett what."

" I met you two hours ago, And yet. I feel like."

" We have known each other for years."

We both said at the same time. It felt like the world drifted away. Why? " Wyatt! Let's go!" His sister Willa opened the door. Scaring the bubble away. Wyatt stood up grabbed my hand and kissed my hand " See you later Loner."

I smiled and watched him walk away.

' lily Andrews. I am in deep and I don't like it.'

The next day

I was snacking in my locker when I heard screaming

I was snacking in my locker when I heard screaming. The Wolves must be here.

" These sheep just let us in? Baaaaddd Idea. " I closed my locker and said. " I consider myself more as a goat than a sheep." Willa Eyed me and Wyatt smiled " Hey there loner."

" Wyatt. " I smiled. Then looked at Willa " If you want your moonstone you'll need to act nice. Or just ask." I shove my granola bar in my mouth and began walking when Wynter yelled.

" Why don't you dress like the others and why do you act so different?"

I turned around and walked backward, " Because Im, not a sheep." I plugged my headphone back in and walked to the library. I was in the History aisle when I looked to my right and Wyatt was there with a book. Upside down. I was confused when I saw his eyes follow Addison. I bit the inside of my cheek.

' I don't know why I feel like this. I just met the guy and I'm already head over heels for him.'

I walked up to him and flicked his head. " ow!" He rubbed his head " If you want to be more sublet when you check out Addison. You might want to have the book right side up!" I growled. And walked away. " Wait it's not what you think!"

I snapped " It's fine! I don't care. But just know she has a boyfriend!" I sat down next to Addison and slammed my books down. " You okay?" Addison asked.

" Peachy," I growled.

Willa Slammed books on the table making me jump. " Lies! These history books claim werewolves Attacked Seabrook settlers. When you attacked first and took our moonstone!"

" I rubbed my arms as I felt Wyatt's electricity behind me. " Im sorry I didnt know," Addison said. Willa picked them back up and yeah yeah there's a lot you don't know"