Zombies 3.

Wyatt's love story.

"Every time I tried to ask something happens!"

" Uh Wyatt!!" my body stiffened at the sound of like yelling my name like that. Lily came stomping into her room. With an empty froyo cup.

" You ate it all! I told you not to!"

I shrugged and put on a face I know she couldn't resist. " No! Stop it!" She threw the cup at my face and got froyo on my forehead.

" Ow! Im sorry I couldn't help it, you got my favorite flavor. I'll buy you some. I promise."  I got up and held her waist. " No, No kisses until I get that froyo." I let go of her waist and ran out of the house past the froyo cart grabbed a cup filled it up and left a 10.

I was in her room and handed it to her. " I hate that you can do that. Im trying to be mad." She grabbed the froyo cup and shoved it in her mouth.

" You're cute when your cheeks are puffed with food," I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

Lily's Pov

Wyatt stared at me and smiled I gazed at him and put my yo down. " I love that you grew out your hair. " I ran my hands through it and he picked me up by my waist.

I wrapped my legs around him " And I love how good you look as a wolf. "

 "

I curled his hair with my finger " Come on we are gonna be late

I curled his hair with my finger " Come on we are gonna be late." But he didn't put me down.

Instead, he just stared at my lips. " Wyatt, No we have to go." I covered his lips with my hand. Wyatt wined and let me go.

' Hi, I'm Lily Andrews. I am a wolf. Yeah, I know you missed a lot. I met my soulmate, Wyatt, last year and he marked me. So now we are together forever. And We are counting on Zed to win so Wyatt and I are together. Forever.'

" Our moonstones are acting up. Something big is happening." Willa said Wyatt held my hand.

He let go and turned around " Something Big is happening. The Most important game in football history. "

Willa and I looked at each other with unimpressed looks.

" Babe it's just a football game."

Someone came up to willa with a paintbrush and she growled. I pushed the girl back a bit " Maybe don't paint without asking." I said and she walked away. " Come on you guys, you know how important this game is to all monsters. for us."

Wyatt held my hand.

" Show some school spirit. Cheer wolf."