Zombies 2

Wyatt's love story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young to be a soulmate?!"

" Alright, we don't have much time. This is how we sabotage the demolition and stop them." Wyatt was pointing at the blueprint. " It's my responsibility to keep us safe. We follow my lead." Willa under minded him.

"It's a good plan willa."

Addison erupted " What plan?" Wynter spoke without realizing " We are going after the moonstone. Top secret so you can't tell anyone." Then she realized. I scratched behind her ear and let her relax.

" You're going after the moonstone now?" Addison asked. " The stone won't survive the demolition," I said.

" Then let me join you. I'm ready to become a wolf."

Willa spoke up defensively. " If you even are one." Addison crossed her arms. " Lily isn't a wolf and she is in your pack."

" Addison that's different. Im-"

Wyatt held my hand " She is my mate. And once She's marked and gets a necklace she will be."

Addison smiled and hugged me tightly. " I knew you find your pack." I smiled and pulled away and she pulled out the box with the necklace in it. Only the thing was " It's gone." I said while staring at the box.

Wynter gasped " You lost it?"

Uh oh. " Do you know How important a necklace is?! If She was serious about being a wolf, If she was the Great Alpha, She wouldn't have been so careless." Willa snaped.

" I don't know how!"

Willa ended the conversation " stay out of our amazing hair." She flipped her hair and the pack walked.

" Lily." Wyatt held his hand out. I looked back at Addison "I'll help you look for it." Then the Z alarm started going off. " What In the world?"

Addison looked at me and then bree came up behind us " Seabrook power! It's the wolves we have to help them."

I began running out of the school and to the building. God, I hope Wyatt is okay.