Zombies 2

Wyatt's love Story.

" I'm 17! Isn't that too young To be a soul mate?!"

" Wyatt move!" Wyatt put his puppy face " Don't do that! Im trying to be mad." I sighed. Wyatt grabbed my hand and carried me bridal style and ran.

" Wyatt!" I screamed and held on tighter. Once he stopped I realized Wyatt took me to a cliff. I felt something soft under my blanket. " I keep messing up. Im new to this. Im sorry. I would never hurt you on purpose." Wyatt, I connected his lips with mine. My hands intertwined in his hair and his arms tightened around my waist.

I pulled away and said, " You did this for me?" Wyatt held my cheek " I'd do anything for you." He laid down and I layed with him.

His hand intertwined with mine. " So you talked about me to your parents?" I smiled. He blushed " Yeah I got this tattoo and they noticed. " he showed me his new tattoo it had lily. " It comes when you meet your mate."

" Why don't I have one?"

Wyatt's stiffness shocked me a bit so I sat up. " Wyatt? Tell me." he sat up and held my hand. Well if have to mark you first then you'd have to wear a moonstone necklace."

" mark me. " I said confidently he chuckled " I can't just mark you here. They way you need to be marked is. . . Claim you as mine. In a non-pg 13 way."

My eyes widened when I realized what he said. " oh. " We both blushed heavily.

" do it," I said. Wyatt coughed " what? No."

I crossed my arms " Wyatt I want you too. I want to be with you forever. I. . . " I took a deep breath " I love you." Wyatt brought his hand to my face and kissed me.

He laid me down but didn't break the kiss. Wyatt pulled away " I can't mark you. Nit until you get the moonstone necklace."

I rested my hand on his face and kissed his nose " Fine, Okay. As long as im with you forever."