19

Zombies 3

Wyatt's Love story.

"Every time I tried to ask something happens!"

I raced down my steps after taking hours to get ready.

' Ugh, Im so so late. I stayed over at Wyatt's but ended up leaving because he need to do something. He is hiding something. I don't know that it is, But hopefully, everything will be just fine.'

I opened my door and froze. " Zane."

Wyatt's Pov.

I tapped my foot against the floor. " She's never late, This is weird. " I sighed. Willa put her hand on my shoulder.

" Wyatt she is fine. Probably just woke up late."

I hit my head against the table. " I know Im just nervous." Wynter quickly spoke up " Have you asked her yet?" I looked up and shook my head. " Wyatt. . . You need to." Willa said. " I know! I know but, every time I tried to ask something happens!"

We got up and walked down the steps. " There is no way they came across the galaxy just to cheer. Why are they really here." And then we came face to face with the aliens.

" Better watch your step."

" We will watch our steps thank you for the warning." A-spen chuckled. Funny.

A-li pulled out a " Cool Alien camera!" I posed next to Willa and they snapped the photo. That felt odd.

" Get the hell away from me!" I heard Lily yell we all turned around and saw her talking to a zombie we didnt know. " Is he bothering you lily?" Willa stepped up behind her. I crossed my arms and stood in front of her.

Lily's Pov.

Zane is back why?! This isn't fair. " Get the hell away from me!" I yelled as I walked through the halls. Willa's voice spoke, " Is he bothering you, Lily?" Wyatt stepped in front of me. Wow, I never noticed Wyatt and Zane we the same height.

Wyatt was more fit.

" Since When are you a wolf lily? What the hell did you do when I left?" Zane asked." Who do you think you are?" Wynter growled. " Im Zane, Lily's Ex Boyfriend. The love of her life. Pleasure."

I scoffed. " You've got to be kidding me! It's been two years Zane, Leave me alone!" Wyatt and Zane we so close you could feel the hate coming off of them.

" You heard her leave," Wyatt growled. Zane laughed " And who are you her pet?"

" He Is my boyfriend. Now leave." I grabbed Wyatt's hand and Zane said " Boyfriend? I thought you hated dogs."

Wyatt let go of my hand and smirked: " I keep her pretty satisfied." Zane's smirk dropped. " Wyatt, Come on Please let's just go." He wouldn't budge. " Wyatt!" He broke the eye contact wrapped his arm around my waist and left.

" Lily is a part of our pack. You bother her, you bother us. And you don't want to bother us. " I heard Willa say.

Wyatt stopped us " Why the hell is he here?" He hissed. I lifted my finger " Don't hiss at me, Wyatt. I didnt want him here. He showed up at my door. I don't know why he is here okay? "

" He is clearly here for you!" Wyatt yelled. I stepped back a bit, " Why are you yelling at me?" Wyatt shut his eyes and took a deep breath, " You brought him here!"

" He followed me! I don't know why you are so mad at me. I didn't ask him to show up and follow me. Why are you acting like this." I haven't seen why so mad before. " He clearly came here for you he wants you back." I put my hands on his shoulders " I don't Wyatt why would I when I have you." I connected my forehead with his " Wyatt whatever you hiding from me. Tell me I can help you. I love you not him."

" I can't." Wyatt sighed. I let go of him " Then you know what. You can forget about this." I gestured between us.

" Until you tell me what the hell is going on with you."