Zombies 3

Wyatt's love Story.

"Every time I tried to ask Something happens!"

The Lady ran Screaming out of the house. " Uh oh," Wyatt whispered in my ear. I clutched to folder tighter as she stopped. Zed Is more than Exceptional. I stepped up and spoke " While you consider that. Take A look at this. Zed asked me to put together a portfolio for him. " Zed opened his mouth and I quickly covered it.

I nervously laughed at the lady " Im Sure you'll find it exceptional."

The Woman nodded and walked off.

" I Didn't ask you to do that," Zed said. I shrugged " I Know but that should help your chances. I can be nice."

Cheer Off

" Okay, I gotta take some photos. I'll be over there. " I pointed to the front of the stage. Wyatt nodded and pecked my lips " I love you."

I smiled " I love you more."

I Snaped photos of the Eels. Then Went upstairs to take photos of the Cheer squad. " Yes!" I heard Zed Yell I walked up to him and he hugged me. " I got in! I got in!" I hugged him as we jumped around.

"That's great! Congratulations!!" I smiled. " And your portfolio helped so much. They liked it so much they are giving you a scholarship to Mountain Collage in their writing and photography program!" He Yelled.

Out Of excitement, I slapped him " Im sorry! Are you okay?"

Zed held his cheek " Fine. Congratulations lils!" The Sirens erupted " We gotta warn the Aliens." ed and I ran down to the Stage and stopped them from going on. " Stop do not go out there!"

A-li spoke " But we need to win the Seabrook cup! Our future depends on it. " A-lan chuckled " And Wining Tastes so good, Zed."

" The Z-patrol is looking for you, They won't let you compete. " I said. " But Without the map, we will just wander the galaxy without a home."

Zed sighed " Then you better hope Addison wins it for you."