Chapter 37

Avery Pov.

   The darkness consumed me. Echo's of nothing was all around me. I stood up and tried to listen to the sound of my foot steps. There was no sound. I felt the flat ground beneath me, smooth like crystal.

  I heard movement from behind me, I began running. I had to find Alex. I had to escape the cold desolate place.

  "will you stop running! You ain't even going no where" a small voice called out from behind me.

   "W- who's there?" I called back.

   This time a small hand grabbed mine, "Sit down, imagine the beach."

   We sat together I assumed due to her hands lowered even more than mine. Great the devil is a small child lurking me in with sweet tones. I created in and out and imagine a sunset on the beach. All of a sudden, clouds formed and the beach appeared.

"How did that happen?"

   "We are in a sacred place between mortality and immortality."

   "Why are you blurry?"

   "Because you haven't had me yet..." her voice trailed off.

   "What do you mean? What's your name?"

   "I don't have one, but that's okay because you guys will figure it out."

   "This place is weird, I don't understand how you can be here if I'm not even mated yet."

   "Oh silly mama, your mated you just haven't completed the bond part, but your soul already chose her. Plus, the goddess has blessed you with."

   "You know the goddess?"

   "I'm your guys gift, but don't worry you won't have the first time."

   "First time?"

   "Yea, I'm going to need more time, but that's okay because we have all the family in the garden and they are very wise. It's sad I won remember them when I go to you guys, but she says it's okay because you guys will be even better."

   "I'm sorry, I don't know what to say."

   "It's ok, she's only doing it to prepare you. She says you need to mellow."

   I scoffed. Mellow. I could have a... This might be what she was talking about. I'm not ready to raise a kid, let alone ready to raise a royal kid who is a direct descendant of the goddess herself.

  "You will be ok, but you will need to help ma. She will be sad, but I'll be ok and yours when the time is right."

   The ground started to shake as the beach shattered like broken glass. I panicked and reached for the child but she was walking toward the disappearing ocean. Her giggle echoed through the space.

   I jolted up. I felt as if I was being choked to death. Alex's scent felt like a breath of fresh air.

Alex hugged me immediately. In that moment nothing mattered. I leaned in a kissed her not caring for air. Our bodies molded into each other.

  Our breath crashed together like ocean waves. Our bodies hit smooth like the water against a cliff. I pinned her onto the bed admiring her beauty. I could sense the warmth from her tummy. Alex flushed beet red and a look of guilt filled her face.

   I unzipped her pants and started asking her neck. "I know" was all I whispered as I trailed kissing down to her stomach. I used my teeth to take off her underwear. My own brand of heroine is right I'm front of me. Her back arched in anticipation as I chuckled.

  "I'm not done playing with you yet babygirl."

  She squirmed with that sentence and I rested my body on top of her. Grabbing her left book while I left hickeys on her right one. Slowly I position one of my legs between her thighs to give her a little friction. Her wet juices dipped against my leg.

   I could feel her grinding against it at a faster pace. Her hands entangled in my hair. I could feel her climax starting, while my fangs teased her neck. She pulled me even closer to her.

   "Baby I'm going to cum." she moaned.

   "No, not yet." I took some pressure off of her body and guided her body up to me. She was now sorting against my leg as I used my hands to control her hips.

   She rocked back and forth slowly until I.bent my leg and picked up speed. My mouth found it's way back to her neck.

   "Cum princess." As I spoke I let her exploded and my famgs pierced her skin which caused her to shriek with bliss.

   Her fangs the dug into my neck causing my body to be sent into a blissful orgasm. She collapsed onto me, unable to stay upright and I held her in my arms praising her with sweet affirmations and rubbing her tummy.

    Hehe like comment share and vote mortals of the daylight mwahhh💜