Chapter 6

Avery Pov.
   She looked like a goddess. She was a goddess. She is a goddess. The way she slept was so divine and peaceful. Her breath was steady and she melted into my touch. My princess...

My thoughts were interrupted by a slight knock on the door. I quickly looked back down to my girl to find that she was still asleep. I used my speed to quickly go to the door of our room so they wouldn't talk or knock again. I wanted Alex to sleep a bit longer knowing how she hasn't really had the best sleeping circumstances.

I opened the door slightly to see one of my chefs standing with a tray of fruits and waffles along with two glasses of water. She looked at me confused, but I put my finger to my mouth and told her shh. She got the message and handed me the tray to leave at once.

I returned inside the room to find Alex lifted up on her elbows looking around the room. She must've just woken up. I wanted her to sleep a bit more.

"Why are you awake princess?" I asked her with a gentle voice as I put the trey beside me on the bed and wrapped her in my arms.

"You left the bed I couldn't sleep no more." She responded while tucking her head into my neck.

My heart jumped when she said that. I was so happy, the happiest I've been in a long time. She couldn't sleep without me. Aww can she get more adorable. I pulled her closer to me. Then slowly pulled back to sit up against the head board. Alex followed me doing the exact same thing.

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Mhmmm." She answered while stretching her arms exposing her chest a bit.

I then grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me. She was now straddling me. I took a cut up strawberry and looked at her. I leaned in close to her lips almost touching her lips with mine. Her heart was beating incredibly fast the closer I got to her. Her mouth was slightly open and as I got closer I put the small strawberry in her mouth. She bit it and I pulled away slightly.

I watched her chew and swallow the cut up strawberry. I watch as she reached for a red grape. She leaned towards my face. My mouth opened slightly and she put it right in front of me. Alex then put the grape in her mouth and pulled back. I looked at her astonished, that fricking tease. Alex then stuck out her tongue with the grape balanced in it.

In one swift motion I sat up towards her. My speed gave me the upper hand and next thing she new I had captured her mouth along with the grape. I quickly got rid of the grape and began kissing her. She was frozen at first in shock, but the Alex responded to the kiss.

I leaned back against the head board pulling her closer to me. Her chest was touching mine and her legs then wrapped around my torso slightly. There were no space between us.

I pulled away slightly. And went towards her neck. I left kissed all on it. Alex let out a small whimper as I was doing so. I then went to her sweet spot. I kissed then sucked it. I felt my fangs wanting to come out to mark my mate, but I knew she wasn't ready. It took everything in me not to mark her and pull back.

I saw her eyes burning with desire, but it was only desire and the bond she was feeling. I smirked when I notice the hickey I have her. It would be clearly visible to anyone who sees her. At least people will know she's off limits.

"Is that how every morning will be?" She asked slightly out of breath. I smirked at how I could make her like this.

"We'll see princess." I chuckled.

"Would you like to take a shower before I take us on a little adventure." I questioned.

"With you." She responded. I started chuckling slightly at this.

"Wait no that's not what I meant. I meant like are you going to shower with me? That sill didn't sound right a you know what I meant..." She quickly tried to recover looking at me.

"Yeah, I know what you meant. If you want I could join you." I teased.

"I think we better not." She responded with a little bit of sadness in her voice it would've been unnoticed if I didn't know better, I mean she's my love I notice a lot about her.

"Yeah, but don't worry as soon as you're done we are going to be going on a little adventure together." I spoke softly while caressing her cheek.

"Okay, I should get in the shower and get ready for the outing you have planned." Alex spoke a tad excited as she got off the bed and went towards the bathroom. Leaving me to look at her ass retreating from me. God this woman is doing something to me, she might even kill me with her actions.

"Damn..." I whispered as she closed the door.

Hey babes,
Okay so I'll edit this and he'll maybe redo it later. I literally just did this for a quick chapter and it's like dawn and I haven't slept yet. Anyways remember to comment and vote, hell PM me too. Hope you guys enjoy this quick little chapter.