Chapter 10

Alex Pov.
   We ended up going to a beach after a bit longer riding around on the horse. There was an amusement park with rides, but there was not many people there, most workers.

   "Hey Ave, why are there like no people at this amusement park?" I question as we were getting in a boat ride.

   "I rented it for the day just for us. I figured you wouldn't want to be bombarded with questions or my people during our date." She spoke kindly.

   "Aww, how sweet of you." I said as I pinched her cheeks.

   "Kiss me." She spoke as we were continuing the boat ride and going under a willow tree.

   "You're commanding and authoritative, ya know that?"

   "I grew up like that, but you like me like that." She whispered in my ear.

   I was getting hot and bothered when she said this. I turned towards her face and our lips were inches apart. She stared at me intensely and I just wanted to go to her. My mind was telling me wait, but my body was saying yes.

   "Who said I like you like that?" I responded in a low voice while staring at her lips to then look back to her eyes.

   "You do." She spoke even lower as she grabbed my hips and lifted me onto her lap.

   Instinctively my hips straddled her. Avery ran her fingers up and down my sides which cause me to get goosebumps. She grabbed my waist and then pulled me into her body. Our bodies fit perfectly together. I was looking up a little but at her and she was look down at me a bit.

   "Your body reacts to my touch. I love what I can do to you. I love what you do to me." Avery said as she brushed her lips against mine.

   "Mm.." Was all I could form from my voice.

   "Now I'm going to get my kiss now." She spoke in a low authoritative voice as she kissed me on the lips in a slow delicate motion.

   The kiss felt like it lasted for hours, but really it was just a few minutes. I can't believe the things she does to me.

   "You know you don't know who I really am, and you don't know who you really are." When Avery said this it left me confused.

   "You'll find out soon or later, which every comes first, but for now I just want to enjoy my time with you." She continued.

   I just shook it off and the boat ride was ending. Avery helped me out of the boat and we went on more rides. She was laughing with me and we were having a great time. I could get used to being with her a lot.

   As the sun was setting we ended up getting some cotton candy while we were waiting for our nachos to be done. As we walked around the area waiting I saw this game where you could win this cute teddy bear with a tiara.

   "Ave, Look at that, it's so cute." I squealed.

   "I can ask for it for you, if you want it." She spoke sweetly.

   "No, I want you to win it for me." I said with a smirk.

   "Will do princess." She smirked back.

   We walked up to the guy standing in the booty and he explained the game. Avery had to repeat sequence from the color buttons on the screen with the buttons in front of her on the expert level to get the teddy bear with the tiara.

   "Ready?" The guy spoke in a questioning tone.

   "Yup." Avery responded back.

   The first sequence went on and it was red, blue, red, and green. The sequence kept going on and by the time we she got to the seventh one they were speeding up and going really fast, so fast that I couldn't even make out the sequence in the end. Avery got to the tenth one and smirked as she created the final sequence of colors.

   The guy looked shocked and handed the bear to Avery. She had the biggest smile on her face that matched mine when I saw her turn around and hold the bear out to me. I took the bear and hugged her tightly while thanking her.

   "Thanks for winning this for me." I spoke and she looked as if she was about to say something, but didn't. Instead she took the tiara from the bear and put it on my head. The gesture was so cute.

   "Every princess deserves one, you'll get a better one, but for tonight I hope this will do princess." She said kindly as she kissed my forehead.

   "This is will do just fine." I giggled.

   We went back to get our nachos and they were really good. There was lettuce, beef, chicken, and some peppers on it. Avery and I were sitting on a blanket on the sand while watching the waves from the ocean.

   "I had a good time today." I spoke as I continued watching the waves.

   "I did too." Avery spoke as she reached for my left hand with her right one.

   We just sat there in silence. It was really relaxing. The wind started picking up a not and I shivered. Avery wrapped her right arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her. Her body gave me warmth and I yawned a little.

   "I thought vampires were suppose to be cold." I yawned out quietly as I snuggled into her more.

   "We are, but you have much to learn and find out, sweet heart. Hey, I'm gonna take you home now, okay? I know you're tired and we can go home and sleep." She spoke softly into my ear.

   I just mumbled an okay and snuggled into her more until I felt a gush of wind and then a cozy bed under me. I was just about to call out for Avery since I missed her contact, but then the bed shifted and I was cuddled up to her.

   "We're home now, goodnight love." She spoke as her hand traced patterns on my arm.

   "Goodnight Ave, sleep well."

   As I fell into a sleep I thought about Home. Home I thought. Was this home. I felt something with that word, I don't know what, home... Those were my last thoughts as I drifted off into sleep.

Well here's an update I know it's been forever but things happen. Speaking of things happening the book is gonna have some interesting things start happening so... I'm not gonna give you guys anymore, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Remember to comment and vote or message me😘