Chapter 5

The Date- Part Two
Avery Pov.
Oh hell no my baby girl did not just blush at that man flirting at her. I want to rip that guy's head off. I had to remain calm though. I don't want to scare Alex right away. I'm someone you don't want to mess with. I had to get Alex away from him no one try's to make a move on what's MINE! So I decide to take Alex's hand and get out of the diner before I do something that I won't , but will regret later.

Alex Pov.
"Why you run out of there." I asked she huffed in response and kept walking down the path towards the beach. Her grip got even tighter on my hand. I stopped walking.

"Stop Avery your hurting me what's the matter?" I question as we stopped at the edge of a cliff where there was a blanket and candles laid out.

"What's the matter, really? That guy was totally hitting on you and you liked it." She turned to me angry.

"I didn't-" she cut me off.

"Save the crap Alex I thought maybe I could win you over. Take care of you, but no you would rather be with tall and handsome. Don't pull any crap Alex I saw you blushing at what he said!" She was basically yelling. Ohh that's what this is about she got it all wrong I was blushing about... I started to blush again at thinking about it.

"Damn you are even blushing remembering it!" She questioned and I quickly new I had to explain.

"Yes, I was blushing about remembering about what I was blushing about earlier-"she tried to cut me off. Not gonna happen.

"Really-" I cut her off.

"No I want you to listen to me!" I raised my voice a bit to her as I walked over to her and grabbed her hands. I then sat on the blanket and pulled her down to sit with me we were looking at each other in the eyes and I noticed how cold her eyes got and then I continued to speak.

"Yes I was blushing at what he said, because I thought how he didn't have a chance since I liked someone else no since maybe I could be falling for someone else. I then realized what I just admitted and I started to blush more." I waited to see if she was going to continue or catch on to what I was saying. Her stare just remained confuse like she was trying to figure out who I could like it be falling for, so I grabbed her hands softly and continued.

"Avery the person who I was blushing for wasn't the boy. I didn't even seem to think of him at all like that. The person I was blushing for was you. Your the only one I have feeling for your actually the only person ever to give me these feelings. I feel safe with you. I feel at home. It feels so good to just be by you. Avery I think I have fallen for you and just to let you know I don't think I ever want to stop." I spoke softly. Her face then soften and she pulled me onto her lap I was basically straddling her.

"So you weren't blushing for that guy. You didn't like him at all." She spoke like she need to be sure.

"Not one bit. He never even crossed my mind I think I'll stick to my one and only, You." I told her as she rested her forehead on mine. My arms automatically went to rest on her shoulders and around her neck.

"Good cause your mine princess."

"Yours." I whispered as we looked at each others eyes. The sun was setting giving of the perfect lighting along with the few candles that we around us.

"Did you really mean it. Have you fallen for me because I have fallen for you so hard. You have made me feel again it might take time, trial, and error but I'm so glad that your here with me. Did you mean it truly?" Avery spoke as if my answer wasn't clear enough.

"Avery I'm falling for you hard. You're mine and I'm yours. It's weird but it's like this pull I have for you." We were just staring at each other.

Then Avery opened her legs and turned me around so we were watching the sunset. Her arms wrapped around my waist and her head was in the crook of my neck. I let out a sigh of content then I turned around Avery fell back a little bit from my sudden movement, but she quickly recovered. I started giggling.

"Mine." I said while placing my hand on Avery's heart.

"Mine." Avery responded while placing a hand on my heart.

"Yours." I whispered back to her and we both started giggling. Avery then stood up with a hand extended to me.

"May I have this dance?"

"Yes, it would be an honor." I replied.

"No it would be my honor." She told me as she helped me up.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as she placed hers on my waist we were swaying together lightly. The moon light lit up her face perfectly your beautiful I thought to myself.

'Why thank you, you are beautiful too my love.' I jumped when I heard her voice in my head. I then liked at her confused and she just laughed.

"Our bond is getting stronger. You'll get some of my abilities as time you will become my equal and have all my abilities when and if you are turned. And after the coronation of you and then us. Do you want to be turned?" Her tone started to get serious.

"I see you can still eat food so what happens besides gaining abilities when your turned. I thought vampires couldn't eat, sleep, go out into the sun, and other things."

"Ok well you see when your turned your body just starts to work differently. It enhances all your abilities and depending on who you are you could get certain abilities that are not very common. Like you, since your my mate you'll have like all of the abilities there is. It gives you a long life that last forever unless you get poisoned which it is hard to do since your immune system is like 10 million times stronger. We still sleep we just don't need it as much as humans do. We still have to sleep of course though. We still need to eat to keep our strengths we can eat anything and drink blood. Being turned mostly just enhances your whole body which is also why we don't age and when we do it's very little if at all."

"If it allows me to spend forever with you then yes I want to be changed, but not now I want it to be special like since from what I can tell me being turned is the final step in our bonding process or of us becoming one." I replied honestly.

"I agree. Come on hop on my back we should go home and get to bed."

I then hopped on her back and kissed her cheek. Next thing I know we were in the room. I hopped of the ground and started wobbling a bit until Avery put her hand on my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then went into the closet and got two pairs of low cut shirts and two tank tops.

"Here ya go." She said while tossing me a pair of low cut shirts and a tank top. I then started to change right I front of her. I could tell she liked what she saw so I decided to tease her a bit.

I turned my back to her and started to unclasp my bra. Then I took off my shorts. I could feel her eyes undressing and memorizing my body.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I spoke while I put the tank top on then the low cut pajama shorts. I then walked slowly over to her.

"Are you going to put those on and come to bed." I spoke innocently.

"Ye-Yeah." She spoke trying to put herself together.

I walked over to the bed and got under the covers and closed my eyes with a smirk plastered on my face. I then felt weight on the bed. I could tell it was Avery. She got behind me and pulled me into her front side as she placed an arm around my waist. I smiled I liked our bodies being close and touching. Avery nuzzled her head into my neck and kissed me there. Then she went up to my ear.

"I'll get you back for that." She whispered seductively. Shivers ran through my body.

"I can't wait." I mumbled back as she pulled me into her more and her arm tightening protectively around my waist.

"Goodnight my queen." Avery told me I smiled at her pet name for me. That one is one of my favorite.

"Goodnight my queen." I responded before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Hey babes hope all of you are enjoying the story so far. Comments and questions are greatly appreciated and I will try my best to answer all. Enjoy the story luvs.