Chapter 7

Avery Pov.
"Yes, exactly. I want it to be done and settled with. I expect no more calls, just have everything ready. You think you can handle that for me?" I spoke in my phone.

"Of course Avery or should I say Miss.  Avery, I always deliver, don't I?" My sister spoke with a slightly cocky tone.

   "Yes and no Vero. I need everything today to be great and perfect for her."

   My voice started getting softer the more I thought about her. I quickly became distracted as I thought about Alex. This morning was good. I could just dream about waking up with her snuggled into me every morning. I could picture her by my side everyday.

   Then my thoughts went else where. She was completely naked in the bathroom right now. My baby girl was naked so close to me yet so far. It was taking everything in me to not go in there. I took in a deep breath and heard Vero yell through the phone.

   "Avery! You there still?"

  "Mhm. What did you say again sis?"

   "I said who would've thought someone could break your walls."

   "My walls aren't broken-"

   "Not yet dear sister, but trust me they are breaking. Your voice grows of fondness and admiration when you mention her, you've never been like that towards anyone really. You have found your true match, a true loving is burning and most people don't ever find theirs. I can tell that they are breaking because even with how much you care for me and you love me. No offense you've always had this cold, arrogant... really everything about you is just like damn she's the shit and gets what she wants tone and posture." She spoke thoughtfully.

   "Well thank you and no offense taken. The only thing I can and will say is that we will see to what new beginnings lies ahead of me." I chose my words smartly giving her a vague and indirect answer.

   "Whatever you say Ree, anyways I better go and make sure everything goes according to plan."

   "Okay. Bye Vero."

   "Bye Ree." After he said that I hung up the phone.

   I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I hope everything goes well today. I noticed the water turned off and a few moments later the door opened. There she was standing wrapped up in a towel.

   The towel reached down to the middle of her butt. I badly wanted to remove the towel, but I controlled my desires. She walked towards the closet to enter and drop the towel. The door was partly opened leaving me to be able to see her gorgeous body. She is exquisite. Beautiful. Stunning. My thought were interrupted by her soothing voice.

   "Something causal, right?"

   "Mmhm. Yes something causal."

   "Okay."

   A few minutes later she came out in dark blue jean shorts with a white crop top. It was simple, but she looked hot as hell. A pair of sunglasses were resting on top of her head and her hair fell is lose waves from being damp still.

   "This good enough?" Alex asked shyly.

   "Perfect, shall we go M'Lady." I spoke genuinely as I jumped off of the bed and walked towards her.

   "Lead the way dearest." She responding while I took my hand in hers to lead her out of the room to our awaiting adventure.

  As we were walking outside I looked at Alex and I just knew that I'd do every and anything to protect her. I will always take care of her. I would do anything for her. Then finally I thought about how much I love her...

Heyy, short little chapter. Just a filler really. Hope you guys enjoy and remember to vote and comment. The more I get the quicker the next updates will come lol. Don't be afraid to message me about anything even comments or ideas. Enjoy😘🤘🏼